Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Davis: I had to Google Magalhaes to find out who he was

Default Davis: I had to Google Magalhaes to find out who he was

Davis: I had to Google Magalhaes to find out who he was - Mixed Martial Arts News

"He campaigned for the fight, as I say. He went out and actively campaigned for the fight on Twitter and my biggest thing is - if you want to call a guy out and you start getting fans into it and they think that I'm running from you. I literally just googled the guy to see who he was.

It gets to a point where I'm like, if you want to fight so bad, we'll make it happen. If the people on Twitter want to see it and I'm sure other fans at home want to see it, then I want to accommodate."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

2. Default

Whos name did he have to google his or Magalhaes lol

unhuh...whatever Davis...you're a professional fighter with a management team and you had to figure out who another professional fighter is? whatever, I don't believe it for a second.
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

Reminds me of the thread we had with the talk of googling the guy who called out Wandy.

Some golfer...

i doubt that. especially with vinny working with chael now too. i'm sure he knew who the fuck vinny was.
    lemme touch your feet

Well let's just hope somebody let Davis know that Vinny's a bit of a dab hand at that jiu-jitsu malarky, and he might want to watch his P's and Q's.

Favourite Fighters: A. Silva, Velasquez, Swanson, Bisping, W. Silva, Barnett, Faber, Dos Santos, Manuwa, McCall, Pickett & Poirier
    Least-Favourite Fighters: Story, Sylvia, Browne & Lentz

0-1 on sig bets.

If he had to google Vinny then he sucks at his job.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Yeah it's not like he is exactly a household name or anything. Doesn't really make sense, but if that's his version of trying to take shots, I guess go for it.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Vinny has some of the best BJJ in MMA, probably THE best at LHW, Davis better be clowning here, otherwise, he just sounds like a doofus.

Who knows, maybe Team Lloyd Irvin guys aren't allowed to use the internet due to browser limitations....

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Reminds me of the thread we had with the talk of googling the guy who called out Wandy.

Some golfer...

Wasnt it like...Bob Watson or something?

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Thread Information