Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Like Nick Diaz, Cesar Gracie Believes GSP Had 'Insider' Information

1. Default Like Nick Diaz, Cesar Gracie Believes GSP Had 'Insider' Information

Like Nick Diaz, Cesar Gracie Believes GSP Had 'Insider' Information

"It was really weird because Nick does stuff that's very unique and he hasn't even (done it in fights), he does it in grappling," Gracie said. "It was kind of like wait a minute, this guy is like one step ahead, he knows exactly (what was going to happen)."

Gracie didn't place the blame on photos like Diaz did, instead he stated that it was "almost like someone from our team or something, not a current member (told GSP something). I don't know, it was one of those things, but I don't want to make out an issue at all."
    It's almost like GSP's coaches watch tape on an opponent and then create plans for how to handle their style. Someone report that shit to the commissions!
    ------------------

These allegations are mind numbingly idiotic. Isn't there even ONE person on that team that can pull everyone together and tell them to shut the fuck up.
    LJS-NEMS

I don't get it, it's not like GSP did much out of the ordinary. He took Diaz down and kept him there and didn't try to take his back.

Brown Pride

I thought they were a pack, packs don't turn on eachother. This is ridiculous. If Nick never does it, then how did Rogan know what he was doing the whole time too? If someone trains in that they will eventually know what to do to stop it. Seeing as how after the first time GSP caught on to it, why would he all of a sudden not know the same thing was coming every other time he put Nick in that position? STFU Cesar
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Everytime they open their mouths, the world gets a little bit dumber.

My question is how did Nick know that GSP was gonna try to take him down? Something is fishy here.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

7. Default

the only thing new I saw from nick in that fight was him throwing a deliberate punch after the round break. However, given how thats completely in line with his total scumbag-ness, I wouldnt say it was top secret...

I can't wait to hear even more bullshit out of Cesar Gracie after Bendo rolls over Gil, making his camp 0-4 in UFC title fights.

Thread Information