Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hendricks' hand not broken, wants GSP in August

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    In Blue Gsp may of out struck Nick [Didn't chk fight metrics] But GSP was the one who had the battered face. When Nick said GSP punches like a pussy, I am leaning towards he does,t punch hard just accurately and often. GSP's style fits the current judging style to a T. He always has control but his fighting is control not finishing.

Is GSP a power puncher, no. Does he punch like a pussy, hell no! Is Nick Diaz full of shit, hell yes.
    et noli esse incredulus sed fidelis
    “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” –Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    I just want to see how GSP handles a guy like Hendricks. Hendricks is going to come forward and try to take GSP's head off all 5 rounds. No one has really had the skill set to try and do that with GSP. I am sure GSP will find a way to win but with the way Hendrick fights all he needs is one to land and it could be all over.
    Realistically, Hendricks is going to try to take his head off for 3-7 minutes then gas. Watch Hendricks' fight with Kos again; they are basically mirror images of each other. Hendricks doesn't really bring anything to the table that Kos did.

Personally, I felt like Condit beat Hendricks, taking the 1st and 3rd round. 3rd round Hendricks did nothing just get a few takedowns where Condit popped back up. Condit hurt Hendricks like 3-4 times in that round.

I think Hendricks has a chance, but his striking is kind of sloppy. If he comes forward and tries to blitz GSP he'll most likely just end up on his butt.

Zombie is born!

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    This made me smile.
    Made you smile as in you agree, or it made you smile as in I'm talking non-sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Bork_Lazer View Post
    Made you smile as in you agree, or it made you smile as in I'm talking non-sense?
    You're not talking non-sense but I personally think you are severely underestimating Hendricks (like others are Weidman).
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    You're not talking non-sense but I personally think you are severely underestimating Hendricks (like others are Weidman).
    Fair enough. Not going to deny that I don't give him much of a chance.

I know that they are different fighters, but the closest thing I can compare Hendricks fighting GSP to is when Kos did. I think GSP jab-fucks him to death.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Thread Information