Thread: Cris Cyborg will fight anyone licensed by the athletic commission -- including Fallon

Default Cris Cyborg will fight anyone licensed by the athletic commission -- including Fallon

Cris Cyborg will fight anyone licensed by the athletic commission -- including Fallon Fox - MMAmania.com
    ormer Strikeforce Women's Featherweight Champion Cristiane Santos doesn't choose her opponents. In fact, the Brazilian bomber is willing to throw down against anyone able to get licensed by the athletic commission, including controversial transgender fighter Fallon Fox.

"Cyborg," who recently signed with Invicta FC, tells ESPN her job is to fight, not judge.

"She wants to be a girl. I don't agree. I think you're born a girl, you're a girl. You're born a guy, you're a guy. But I don't choose opponents. The commission needs to check and make sure she doesn't have testosterone. I'm not going to judge other people. If the commission says she can fight, why not? People tell me on Twitter: 'I think you have a d---.' A lot of bad things, they say. I think people have a small mind. They don't think a girl can punch hard like a man. I think people are ignorant. People are stupid. I don't want to be the same as people who do that."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

"She wants to be a girl. I don't agree. I think you're born a girl, you're a girl. You're born a guy, you're a guy. But I don't choose opponents. The commission needs to check and make sure she doesn't have testosterone. I'm not going to judge other people. If the commission says she can fight, why not? People tell me on Twitter: 'I think you have a d---.' A lot of bad things, they say. I think people have a small mind. They don't think a girl can punch hard like a man. I think people are ignorant. People are stupid. I don't want to be the same as people who do that."
    uhm
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

I don't think Fallon Fox should be allowed to fight women, but yeah, that would be totally fair. They'd be pioneers in the tranny division lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Could you guys imagine the shitstorm if she actually said that she wouldn't fight Fallon?
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Thread Information