Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Riddle: White a bald juice monkey who doesn't know s---

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    How can it be?
    When a cancer patient wants to eat, and there is no such thing in the medical world as an appetite stimulant.

When a cancer, or any patient doesnt want to take painkillers that cause constipation.

When a patient wants natural pain relief that does not involve physical addiction/dependence.

When someone with depression doesnt want to take drugs that list suicide as a side effect.

Natural laxative.

When a joint of low grade does more for pain relief than 60mg morphine.

When it clears up speech impediments instantly, when no recommended pharmaceutical will.

I could do this all day, but im just listing the ones off the top of my head that ive seen with my own eyes most recently.
    Last edited by deadstealth; 03-21-2013 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deadstealth View Post

When it clears up speech impediments instantly, when no recommended pharmaceutical will.

I could do this all day, but im just listing the ones off the top of my head that ive seen with my own eyes most recently.
    You have seen it clear up a person's speech impediment? I am a special ed. teacher and I have never heard about this (have heard the other things you mentioned.) I have a kid with a very prominent stutter in class.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    I have a kid with a very prominent stutter in class.
    Looks like you have to take that boy out behind the school and get him baked... Well if your a teacher that cares you will jk
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    You have seen it clear up a person's speech impediment? I am a special ed. teacher and I have never heard about this (have heard the other things you mentioned.) I have a kid with a very prominent stutter in class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Looks like you have to take that boy out behind the school and get him baked... Well if your a teacher that cares you will jk
    Hahahahahaha
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Quote Originally Posted by deadstealth View Post
    When a cancer patient wants to eat, and there is no such thing in the medical world as an appetite stimulant.
    right. Because I totes just went and made up the word orexigenic, amirite?

When a cancer, or any patient doesnt want to take painkillers that cause constipation.
    show me the research where weed is effective in every case where the pain is severe enough to warrant opiates.

When a patient wants natural pain relief that does not involve physical addiction/dependence.
    again, weed doesn't work on everyone's pain receptors in the same way; not all opiate use results in dependance; and studies have observed physical dependence/physiological withdrawal symptoms in 1 in 10 users who smoke daily and stop.

Which doesn't even bring up potential psychological/emotional dependence and potential exacerbation of social anxiety in heavy users.

When someone with depression doesnt want to take drugs that list suicide as a side effect.
    Right. Because weed is effective in every case of depression and has absolutely no side effects, ever. Never ever.

Natural laxative.
    Excellent. Because apples have terrible side effects and can cause physical dependency, etc, etc...?

When a joint of low grade does more for pain relief than 60mg morphine.
    Sure, I could see that, in some cases, quite probably where a patient has built up tolerance to morphine already. And it's totally impossible to build up tolerance to weed, amirite?

But it's not effective as a pain reliever in all patients. In some people it actually enhances the sensation of pain.

oh yeah? well, I've totes seen it cure genital warts. totes, dawg!

on your mom.

Oh, I'm sure you could do this all day. Making shit up should be easy, and weed can stimulate the creative centers of the brain. Making shit up is easy, especially when you do it without even a shred of the research that you asked me for in the other thread.

Again, I'll state for the record. I'm fine with weed, although I no longer smoke. I'm fine with people who smoke.

I'm not fine with misinformation; and with mopes who use recreationally and hide behind palliative use. I'm not fine with dipshits who think they're advocating for a cause and are actually harming it.

I'm fully in favor of legalizing recreational use, although I'm aware that it's not the panacea that advocates think it is, a cure-all, revenue producing miracle. If CA is any illustration, federal legalization will cause more problems before it solves any. Trust your government to do it right and learn from it's mistakes? Sorry, not me.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Just FIY, orexigenics were OTHER DRUGS that had appetite stimulating SIDE EFFECTS and were used for cancer and AIDS patients off-label aka non-FDA use. This isn't illegal and happens often with many medications.

also, THC happens to be an orexigenic

p.p.s. Riv, half the time responding to each and every point you make creates more paradoxical tangents.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

...so you're telling me Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson are incredibly knowledgable about the music industry? Justin Beeber is a musical genius?

rh
    No, but the owners of the labels that signed them sure are
    LJS-NEMS

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidInside View Post
    Just FIY, orexigenics were OTHER DRUGS that had appetite stimulating SIDE EFFECTS and were used for cancer and AIDS patients off-label aka non-FDA use. This isn't illegal and happens often with many medications.
    ...so is there anything "in the medical field" that is an appetite stimulant or not?

also, THC happens to be an orexigenic
    certainly. I've never stated that THC, or weed in the raw form doesn't have medicinal properties. I've never disputed that.

I'm saying it's not medicine, it's not prescribed, and that the overwhelming bulk of a-holes like Riddle who refer to it as their medicine are using it recreationally, and then running back to palliative use as an excuse whenever they're caught being irresponsible.

p.p.s. Riv, half the time responding to each and every point you make creates more paradoxical tangents.
    My issue, as always, is with misinformation. When people make stupid blanket statements, I'm happy to counter them.

Marijuana can have many medical uses. It can also have a host of negative side effects, which become particularly prevalent with heavy use. I've never claimed it doesn't have some medicinal properties, but it's really difficult to hear alleged adults pathetically try to pretend that its this perfect cure-all without any downside.

Quote Originally Posted by Supe View Post
    No, but the owners of the labels that signed them sure are
    ...ah...so you're saying the Fertitta's are the real geniuses who know what they're doing.

I get it now.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

He as talking about in context about appetite stimulants. Your endogenous hormone, ghrelin (the physiological hunger) hormone is.

I never said there's no downsides, I said that all those responses create a catch-22. So, you want recreational use but the government is too retarded (I agree) but then what's the "solution", California would be thriving if it did the dispensaries properly, in fact, they have a ton of legal loopholes and IRS/DEA problems even now with Hype/Hope-bama, etc

Also, it DOES have a myriad of medicinal properties and some negatives BUT it is VERY VEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY versatile plant from industrial hemp to hemp oil, hemp hearts/seeds, protein, and leaf juices, etc.

P.S. IDK WTF you are, do, nor how old you are BUT I get my "knowledge" from infographics like dis:
    Last edited by TheKidInside; 03-22-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Thread Information