Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jon Jones fires back at Chael Sonnen's pernicious poetry, promises to 'clown him'

Default Jon Jones fires back at Chael Sonnen's pernicious poetry, promises to 'clown him'

Jon Jones fires back at Chael Sonnen's pernicious poetry, promises to 'clown him' at UFC 159 - MMAmania.com

hat didn't sit well with Jones, who took to his official Twitter account last night to let "The American Gangster" know he plans to fight fire with fire.

You're using your TV platform to clown me, it's all good because I'm going to use my TV platform to clown you. There will be no more lines to remember come April 27th.
    Chael Sonnen poem to Jon Jones on UFC Tonight: 'He's so boring he made Machida fall asleep' (Video) - MMAmania.com
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Damn, I just realized the date of this UFC falls on the first of a two day concert I am going to.

Day 1: Alice in Chains, Limp Bizkit, Stone Sour, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Bullet For My Valentine, Halestorm, Asking Alexandria, All That Remains, In This Moment, Escape The Fate, Pop Evil, Otherwise, White Chapel, Young Guns, Gemini Syndrome, Stars In Stereo, and Monstro.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Damn, I just realized the date of this UFC falls on the first of a two day concert I am going to.

Day 1: Alice in Chains, Limp Bizkit, Stone Sour, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Bullet For My Valentine, Halestorm, Asking Alexandria, All That Remains, In This Moment, Escape The Fate, Pop Evil, Otherwise, White Chapel, Young Guns, Gemini Syndrome, Stars In Stereo, and Monstro.
    All Im hearing is excuses right now. =)

but seriously thats a pretty stacked lineup. AIC alone would be worth it to me. Even without Layne.
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

Can you slap the screamo out of the singer from Asking Alexandria for me?
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

To be fair to Jones, he hit a light pole, not a tree
    LJS-NEMS

rob_bills Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Luc1an View Post
    All Im hearing is excuses right now. =)

but seriously thats a pretty stacked lineup. AIC alone would be worth it to me. Even without Layne.
    Count me out, AIC without layne is not AIC

That is a sick ass line up. Maria Brink from In This Moment is gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_bills View Post
    Count me out, AIC without layne is not AIC
    Agreed, but ive see Jerry Cantrell twice in concert doing all the old AIC songs and it was probably the best 2 shows of my life! i dont mind the new singer as well, but youre right, its not AIC =(
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post

is it a bad thing that the only ones out of the entire list that i know are Limp Bizkit, Three Days Gracy and Papa Roach...?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    is it a bad thing that the only ones out of the entire list that i know are Limp Bizkit, Three Days Gracy and Papa Roach...?
    would you ask the smae question had he listed all bluegrass bands no because we all dont have to like or know the same tunes.
    shit you got kids i don't know half the bands my kids are into

Thread Information