Thread: Don Frye accuses Frank Mir and Randy Couture of throwing their fights against Lesnar

Default Don Frye accuses Frank Mir and Randy Couture of throwing their fights against Lesnar

UFC legend accuses Frank Mir and Randy Couture of throwing their fights against 'a--hole' Brock Lesnar

UFC legend accuses Frank Mir and Randy Couture of throwing their fights against 'a--hole' Brock Lesnar - MMAmania.com

"I can't even formulate the words because he just pisses me off so bad. They wasted all that time bumping him up, and they hand fed him, you know, I think that Randy Couture and Frank Mir threw the goddamn fight. I know Randy is a much better wrestler than Lesnar ever thought about being, and Frank Mir could've been the greatest fighter of all time if he didn't get in that motorcycle accident. There's no way either one of those guys could've lost to Lesnar. I've had a couple of dinners with Lesnar, had a couple of drinks with him, and I found him to be a complete asshole."

Don's mustache needs trimming. It's grown through the sinus cavity, and infiltrated his cranium.

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when the pot met the kettle.
    Click HERE to take the Polack test.

Look, my sig says "fuck" in it.

Well Randy was winning till he got clipped with a huge punch that caught him behind the ear I believe and Brocks donkey kong GNP is for real. I also think Mir had the inability to sub Brock due to being mauled.

Brock may be a douche but his wins over the above mentioned were both legit no questions asked.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Don Frye's whole reasoning for this is that he found Brock Lesnar to be an asshole.

Frye's logic took a few too many lumps.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

Mir's way too proud to let anyone beat him.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by K1NG P3NN View Post
    Mir's way too proud to let anyone beat him.
    Exactly!

I also think that Mir's recent comments about Brock are spot on as well. He would most likely still be champion had it not been for his battles with Diverticulitis. Brock's takedowns just weren't there in his fights against Carwin, Cain, and Overeem.

Don Frye is just a tad bitter that he didn't receive those massive paydays like Brock did...

... but dammit he has a rockin' Mustache!

Vrrooom! Vrroooom!

Thread Information