+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sonnen goes after Vince McMahon Via Twitter

Hybrid View

Default Sonnen goes after Vince McMahon Via Twitter

Sonnen goes after Vince McMahon Via Twitter | UFC NEWS MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights

“There’s easier ways to commit suicide, Vincie-boy. Aren’t you about 45 minutes from the George Washington Bridge? @wwe”

“Reason your guys work in a ring and not an octagon is because nobody on your roster can count to 8, you DOPE”

“Itd be entertaining to see Dana sweep him under the rug. He could use the one on top of Vince’s head.”

“You’d be so punch drunk against Dana even your straight edge Champion @cmpunk will feel tipsy.”

“Ill help you out and tag along because you can’t spell box office without S-O-N-N-E-N. how bout it? Vince w/ Punk vs Dana w/ Chael P?”

McMahon has been mum on accepting the challenge or not.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

“Reason your guys work in a ring and not an octagon is because nobody on your roster can count to 8, you DOPE”

I don't like Chael but man that guy can come with some good lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Thamob View Post

I don't like Chael but man that guy can come with some good lines.
    ...Except nobody in the UFC counts to 8, and refs in WWE do. I was confused by that lol
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by K1NG P3NN View Post
    ...Except nobody in the UFC counts to 8, and refs in WWE do. I was confused by that lol
    well how many side does a octagon have

cm punk and Chael are good friends

An Octagon has 8 sides...

Chael's jokes are good shit! always good for a laugh
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

The funny part is quite a few of those wrestlers actually have college degrees. To name off some:

The Rock
    Wade Barrett
    Kofi Kingston
    Jack Swagger
    Evan Bourne
    John Cena
    Dolph Ziggler
    David Otunga
    John Morrison
    Ted Dibiase, Jr.
    Matt Striker
    Kane
    Edge

Look at the Rock for example whom has a Bachelor of General Studies degree in criminology and physiology. Instead of using that degree he chose Sports Entertainment now the man is currently starring in several movies making $ out the ass.

So hey why use a degree when you already have a quick path to fame and fortune which can lead to even bigger opportunities.

Perhaps Chael should learn to kiss a little more ass because when his stay is done in the UFC he might find himself begging Vince for a job in a company where his antics truly belong.
    Last edited by roaddawg; 03-28-2013 at 01:05 AM.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Perhaps Chael should learn to kiss a little more ass because when his stay is done in the UFC he might find himself begging Vince for a job in a company where his antics truly belong.
    You don't recognize that this is Chael is doing this so he can be noticed by Vince?

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    You don't recognize that this is Chael is doing this so he can be noticed by Vince?
    Obviously not.

Trolls are generally not MENSA candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Do you really think he needs to be noticed by Vince at this point? If he wants in the WWE the only thing stopping him is Zuffa.

Vince watches MMA more importantly CM Punk has already campaigned for Sonnen. Vince would take him in like he took in Ken Shamrock and Dan Severn.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    The funny part is quite a few of those wrestlers actually have college degrees. To name off some:

The Rock
    Wade Barrett
    Kofi Kingston
    Jack Swagger
    Evan Bourne
    John Cena
    Dolph Ziggler
    David Otunga
    John Morrison
    Ted Dibiase, Jr.
    Matt Striker
    Kane
    Edge

Look at the Rock for example whom has a Bachelor of General Studies degree in criminology and physiology. Instead of using that degree he chose Sports Entertainment now the man is currently starring in several movies making $ out the ass.

So hey why use a degree when you already have a quick path to fame and fortune which can lead to even bigger opportunities.

He is just talking trash, man. Geez! If half of the talent in the WWE stopped crying about "getting a push" on twitter and facebook and took some notes from Chael P., they might actually be a lot more successful in their careers. Chael knows how to bring a big fight feel. Even though this weekend is considered a "miss-match", there will still be a massive audience in the arena and watching at home on pay per view looking to see him get after Bones, or get stomped in the process.

In all honesty, I think Chael is going to lose on Saturday by decision... but not before having a solid round against Bones. After the loss, I imagine he will retire from the sport and eventually transition into the WWE. With Triple H running things behind the scenes, it sounds like he is not only trying to bring in new talent, but also talent that the younger guys can benefit from as well. As far as Vince goes, I think he is planning on putting together a special program between himself and Dana White for Wrestlemania 30 and I imagine Chael could be a part of that...

Vrrooom! Vrroooom!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information