Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: World Series of Fighting 2 Worldwide Prelims Streaming on Saturday; Main Card for Non

Default World Series of Fighting 2 Worldwide Prelims Streaming on Saturday; Main Card for Non

World Series of Fighting 2 Worldwide Prelims Streaming on Saturday; Main Card for Non-U.S.

World Series of Fighting 2 Worldwide Prelims Streaming on Saturday; Main Card for Non-U.S. | MMAWeekly.com

The main card airs live on Saturday at 9:30 p.m. ET/6:30 p.m. PT on NBC Sports Network, but the World Series of Fighting preliminary bouts stream LIVE worldwide on MMAWeekly.com on Saturday at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT.

For those of you outside the United States, once the preliminary bouts concluded, the player will reset and then you’ll be able to watch the World Series of Fighting main card in the player below. Fans in the U.S. can watch the fights on NBC Sports Network. (The main card stream is geo-blocked in the U.S. due to television contractual obligations.)
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Who's taking AA? Who's taking AJ?
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

I'm torn. AA has nasty skills but chin issues and questionable TDD. Rumble can eat a shot, is strong, and very athletic but has less precision and questionable cardio.

I'm biased b/c AA is still one of my all-time favorite HWs, but I'm looking for him to stop Rumble in the second. Though, honestly, I wouldn't put money on it.

I think AA takes it; handily. I feel pretty safe putting money on him in that fight.

I felt less comfortable putting money on Filho, but I did anyways.

I saying AJ. I expect an early ko. My concern is that after a win in HW will he just refuse to cut any weight and abandon lhw.

I think AA takes it... AJ if he uses he wrestling to get AA down and hold him down.

Quote Originally Posted by SOOFNUN View Post
    I saying AJ. I expect an early ko. My concern is that after a win in HW will he just refuse to cut any weight and abandon lhw.
    AJ doesnt sound like he plans on sticking around at HW.

7. 03-24-2013, 01:08 AM

*Up and running at mmaweekly.

Gotta love Bas on the mic.

I can't call the AA/AJ fight. I want to say AA dominates but Rumble looked thick and if he catches Arlovski's chin, he can knock him out. We will see!
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

AA. Cuz I've always been a believer/nuthugger since his glory days and always have believed in the pitbull!! WAR ARLOVSKI!!!!!!
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Nice choke.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Thread Information