Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TKZ to GSP: Rising sun on walkout gi is symbol of war crimes

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    I'm assuming you are referencing the weigh-in video posted by the Diaz camp. What did he do wrong in that instance and why would he be accused of cheating?

I'm pretty sure GSP wasn't trying to endorse Imperial Japan when he put on that gi made by one of his sponsors. Now that it has been brought to his attention, do you guys think he'll wear it again?

Also, at least he wasn't stupid enough to get something like a "Brown Pride" tattoo on his chest...
    DAMN YOU HOSS!!! Why must you use logic when writing your posts?!? Isnt it clear that GSP came in over weight, loaded his hand wraps, used unfair jedi mind tricks and soooooo much more during the Diaz fight. Now this?!? GSP must be a supporter of Imperial Japan...it would explain everything that has taken place leading up the fight and the events after as well.

WAR GSP and his hatred towards Koreans!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Cheating Scandal? What did I miss?
    Are you serious? Phil Nurse greasing him up in the BJ Penn fight? Or more recently, the accusations in the fight with Nick Diaz with the hand wraps and the rule change to the weigh ins? The Diaz thing is total bullshit but you can watch the BJ fight and see what happened there.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Are you serious? Phil Nurse greasing him up in the BJ Penn fight? Or more recently, the accusations in the fight with Nick Diaz with the hand wraps and the rule change to the weigh ins? The Diaz thing is total bullshit but you can watch the BJ fight and see what happened there.
    Let me walk you through this, with the help of HOSS from a thread this week;

I know exactly what you meant. It was a big media circus and BJ Penn even had his mommy take the stand, remember? This is the gif of the incident:

You don't think that GSP might be busy focusing on his breathing and listening to Greg Jackson, instead of the minute amount of vaseline on his shoulders and upper back? Moreover, they already explained that Phil Nurse was doing a breathing technique from a video. Hell, you even see Phil Nurse perform the same breathing technique, rubbing GSP's back and shoulders, before the fight in the locker room while GSP'S shirt is still on. So it is very feasible that Georges would have had no idea that there was trace amounts of vaseline being put on his shoulders and back.

I never said that Diaz's camp complained that GSP came in overweight. But it is fairly obvious (given their "Canadian loophole" quip, the fact that this was posted on Nate's facebook, and the plethora of excuses from that camp since the fight ended last week) that they are trying to make it seem that GSP was receiving special treatment by the commission.
    you're welcome in advance for clearing that up for you.

I agree the Diaz excuses are complete bs.

Regarding the greasing scandal, no one can dispute that Phil didn't clean his hands after applying vaseline to Georges' face, before rubbing his chest, shoulders and back.

But after seeing the "breathing technique" video GSP's camp submitted to the commission, and given Georges respectful history, I really don't think it was done intentionally. And more importantly, I think GSP was too busy focusing on the fight to even realize what was going on.

But Diaz and Penn fanboys (don't worry, I don't mean you Fe1) love to find any reason to discredit GSP, as if it would change the fact that he is the better mixed martial artist.

Edit: Damn, looks like BonesKnows beat me to it, lol.
    Oh, I'm glad that you didn't mean me because I don't really like BJ, and I wouldn't say that I hate Diaz, but if he were to get hit by a bus, I would probably be driving said bus. I AM however a fan of GSP and although I don't think the greasing was intentional, it did happen.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but here is a transcript of GSP's return letter. Interesting.

Dear Mr. Zombie,

I understand your concerns over the symbolic nature of my gi, however this gi in question was full of secret spy equipment (and grease) that I used to defeat Nick Diaz. I could not perform at the highest levels without it.

Regards,
    GSP

P.S. Who the hell writes a letter any more?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    DAMN YOU HOSS!!! Why must you use logic when writing your posts?!? Isnt it clear that GSP came in over weight, loaded his hand wraps, used unfair jedi mind tricks and soooooo much more during the Diaz fight. Now this?!? GSP must be a supporter of Imperial Japan...it would explain everything that has taken place leading up the fight and the events after as well.

WAR GSP and his hatred towards Koreans!!

Did you even read my post? All I said was he got accused and that he's having a bad day how the hell you interpreted it that way is beyond me
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    GSP hates Asian people. [Kanye Voice]

On a serious note, doesnt this fall on Hayabusa and not GSP?
    Korean Zombie, Ima let you finish, but GSP is the greatest WW of all time. [Kanye Voice]

Gym Ll of this things sord I'd dumb. I'm too crummy to post stupid mov and Puseyzkd me dhmbS

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Thread Information