Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Karate Hottie: Obviously, sex sells

1. Default

As long as women compete in their own leagues, divisions, and such, yes they will be viewed as inferior athletes, and rightfully so. Until we need to stop putting a w in front of a sport name, there is _NO_ way you can possibly consider it equal. Rousey may be great, but how do you think she does against 135lb men? How about Cyborg at 145? Think they'd even top 10? Do you remember what happened when Annika Sörenstam tried the PGA instead of the LPGA? Take the MVP out of the WNBA(I'll admit, I know nothing about the current players in pro basketball, let alone womens), and put her in the NBA. How well does that go?

Unfortunately, and through no fault of the gender, women are inferior athletes to men. Its nobodies fault but evolution and biology, and no amount of rights will ever change that. Sometimes reality>equality.

2. Default

If a women had the genes to be stronger than all men just think what she's look like
    Cyborg is a start of that, and nobody would pay to see it
    Biggest hold back is most parents don't have there little girls starting out as fighters and those that might don't always have the genetics to do it.

Women simply aren't built or "designed" like men, simple as that. You can spew all the feminism nonsense you want but the fact of the matter is, everything from fast twitch muscle fibers to spacial awareness is different in men due to MILLIONS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION.

So, yes, they are viewed as "inferior" but that doesn't mean I don't love wMMA...except when you see nonsense like Jessica Aguilar was doing yesterday, punching with her had up and she looked liked my 8 year old cousin doing muay thai, just sluggin' away and she has had TWENTY (20) PROFESSIONAL FIGHTS AT THIS POINT...

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidInside View Post

I'd eat strawberries from between those cheeks.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

too bad the chick in your very bottom pic did not roll her ankle who puts on a pair of stilettos for a fucking weigh in

I wouldn't pull out.
    "I don't want them to like me, because when I'm in the ring, punches fly to the face. It is not a tenderness time. I am not falling in love. And he knows that when the fight starts I kick faces."
    "I think you should be able to kick in the head, it’s a fun thing to do."

Thread Information