Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Watson: Most UFC middleweights are on some 'stuff,' eyes Chris Camozzi fight

Default Tom Watson: Most UFC middleweights are on some 'stuff,' eyes Chris Camozzi fight

Tom Watson: Most UFC middleweights are on some 'stuff,' eyes Chris Camozzi fight - MMAmania.com

The British banger believes that's one of the reasons why the middleweight class is so "tough," as the former BAMMA champion quickly found out, losing his Octagon debut to Brad Tavares at UFC on FUEL TV 5 last September.

While he didn't say Tavares was on the "stuff," he feels most of the field is, as he recently declared in an interview with Rick J. Lee:

"It's difficult in my division because I think most in my division are on some stuff, so just whoever is out there to fight. Joe Silva matches pretty good fights. I've got a few injuries to clear up, I haven't got on testosterone to speed up my healing, so we'll see what happens. A lot of people have called out Wanderlei but I think he is staying at 205 and so, it doesn't make a lot of sense to him, so I can understand it. I felt like I could generate some amusement of myself and some of his fans. Chris Camozzi, I think he's won four in a row now in my division, so, maybe that's a fight a few people have been tweeting about. There's so many guys in my division so I'll just see what comes up."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

The more ol' Kong talks, the more he is starting to annoy me.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Do you think he's wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

I think most professional athletes flirt with that line. Most people who get deeply into competition and training do. There was a time where I would injest almost anything at GNC because I just assumed it to be safe.

Do I think most of the MW's are juicing?

Not sure but I think most would beat him handily regardless of what they injest.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    I think most professional athletes flirt with that line. Most people who get deeply into competition and training do. There was a time where I would injest almost anything at GNC because I just assumed it to be safe.

Do I think most of the MW's are juicing?

Not sure but I think most would beat him handily regardless of what they injest.
    I'll agree to that

Did you see what I did there with the "injest?"

Inject/Ingest....I'm so witty.

Yeah. It's probably happening... But I hate when guys throw it out as a blanket excuse for future losses. They throw it out like "well, I'm probably the only guy NOT juicing, so you know... There's that." They are basically throwing everyone under the bus, with no proof, and with most of the guys having no history of juicing. If some one gets busted, talk about...talk about the need for tighter regulations, but quit accusing everyone but yourself. It's like if you smell a fart and immediately yell "NOT ME!!!" It just seems like your trying to distance yourself from guilt.

Hole in one!
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

I ahve no clue who this guy is but i already find him annoying.
    I'm seeing a pattern and I don't like it. when I think of an mixed martial artist i think of a person with integrity. Unfortunatelly I see guys using twitter to promote and instigate. I see less and less respect. I can see why mma is seen as barbaric. It seems on tv and in the posters for mma events here in welland they are all dark and bloody for lack of better words. Now these fighters claim they're mixed martial artists throwing out claims that " most are on something" "they're juicing" It seems that there are way more brawlers that snitches that respectful martial artists. It\s getting old. learn all aaspects of mma fight and dont make excuses. is that too much to ask from a miced martial artist? You can't go acusing most of the division of using. I don\t care who says it. the only thing worse than a juicer is the guy who snitches via twitter.

my two cents,
    Favorite fighters:
    HW- Mir, Brock, Fedor, Cain
    LHW-Shogun, Tito, Mousasi. Rampage
    MW-Hendo, Sonnen, Mayhem M
    WW-GSP, C Condit>Nick diaz, Fitch wonderboy?
    LW-Penn, Edgar, Cerrone, pettis
    FW-Aldo, Homenik,

Fighters I LOATH 1-BISPING

Thread Information