Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bellator 94 results---spoilers...duh

Hybrid View

Default Bellator 94 results---spoilers...duh

Bellator 94 results - MMA Fighting

Check out the Bellator 94 results below.

Main card:
    Emanuel Newton def. Mikhail Zayats via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
    David Rickels vs. Saad Awad via TKO at 5:00 of round 2
    Luis Melo def. Trey Houston via submission (head and arm triangle) at 1:09 of round 3
    Rodrigo Lima def. Ronnie Mann via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Preliminary card:
    Julien Williams def. Kenny Moss via submission (guillotine) at 3:19 of round 1
    Augusto Sakai def. Rob Horton via TKO (strikes) at 4:01 of round 1
    Jessica Aguilar def. Patricia Vidonic via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
    Joe Taimanglo def. Shah Bobonis via submission (north-south choke) at :33 of round 2
    Edson Berto def. Bruno Carvalho via submission (heel hook) at 1:27 of round 1
    Tony Fryklund and Patrick Cenoble fight to a draw (29-27 Cenoble, 29-27 Fryklund, 28-28)
    Felice Herrig def. Heather Clark via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Bellator MMA | Felice Herrig vs. Heather Clark Full Fight | Season 8 | Free Full Episodes | Spike

Anyone catch the Herrig Clark fight?

Lots of emotions in this fight. Herrig shoved Clark at the wiegh ins, Clark was wearing heels (wtf).. In fight action lead to a late blow or two.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    That is hands down the most epic thing I have ever seen in the history of MMA.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    That walkout made me speechless... was probably the coolest damn thing I've ever seen. Gave me flashbacks from when I was a little kid playing with Jurassic Park toys.. I know kinda random but that was a wow moment.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicKnight3X View Post
    That walkout made me speechless... was probably the coolest damn thing I've ever seen. Gave me flashbacks from when I was a little kid playing with Jurassic Park toys.. I know kinda random but that was a wow moment.
    Ill be the first to say I didn't watch the bellator fights . But I'm also the first to say, are you serious? This is where MMA is heading? No doubt there has been some crazy/ridiculous intros before . . But seriously? I see this as a mockery of the sport. I think walkouts should be way shorter and I honestly see this as a huge joke. I loved Jurassic park but this has ABSOLUTELY ZERO place in the sport of mma.

Quote Originally Posted by BlunTForcE View Post
    Ill be the first to say I didn't watch the bellator fights . But I'm also the first to say, are you serious? This is where MMA is heading? No doubt there has been some crazy/ridiculous intros before . . But seriously? I see this as a mockery of the sport. I think walkouts should be way shorter and I honestly see this as a huge joke. I loved Jurassic park but this has ABSOLUTELY ZERO place in the sport of mma.
    His nickname is "the caveman." The intro wasn't any longer than any normal one from what I remember. It was just that he had a dinosaur puppet behind him. It really wasn't that bad. Dude has a gimmick and dude is trying to sell that gimmick. Why don't you watch bellator? Because of the intro's?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    His nickname is "the caveman." The intro wasn't any longer than any normal one from what I remember. It was just that he had a dinosaur puppet behind him. It really wasn't that bad. Dude has a gimmick and dude is trying to sell that gimmick. Why don't you watch bellator? Because of the intro's?
    I don't really care what his nickname is - I watch MMA to see the skill and technique of the fighters and to see who is best and who proves themselves on that evening of fighting. Not what props they bring to the cage.

I also didn't say I don't watch bellator - I just said I didn't watch these fights.

I'm not trying to start any kind of contest - I respect most fighters that step into combat. I just don't see any place for these intro antics , such as bringing a big ass Dino to the cage with you.

I rather skip the intros and just see the fight.
    Last edited by BlunTForcE; 03-30-2013 at 03:21 PM.

For the full effect, play the video while watching the gif.

Thread Information