Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hendo vs. Rashad odds even

Not sure but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with this....

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Not sure but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with this....

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    How epic would it be if Hendo knocked Rashad out??

I'd feel bad for Rashad though.
    Much like Rampage Hendo will also get outwrestled. Rashad is quicker, more athletic and simply has age on his side. Both men have a chance of getting TKOd but I don't see either getting KTFO.

Personally I would have rather seen Lil Nog vs Hendo.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Lil Nog vs Hendo would've been a much better fight on paper. Evans should easily out wrestle Hendo.....that is if he chooses to wrestle instead if box the entire time.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    What's the story behind this gif?

From Bellator last night. Felice is the smaller fighter, she won a fairly soft decision on the last two rounds, and jumped in her opponents face as soon as the closing bell rang. Her opponent gave her a smack for it, Felice returned fire, they were separated. Sheer class from both parties.

The fight was pretty pedestrian, neither woman ever really had their opponent in trouble. It was a typical positioning/points contest. Herring getting in Clarke's face was kind of asking for stupid shit to happen and surprise! stupid shit happened.

just trying to capture the attention of a male-dominated sport, I guess.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

^^ You make that gif sound almost as intense as it looks.

I'm going for Hendo in this one, but I really just hope for an exciting fight. This has the potential to be an awesome fight but it could also end up being pretty lame. It really depends on how both fighters choose to engage. For some reason I have a feeling it will be another lackluster split decision loss for one of the two.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Hendo FTW. Especially if Rashad looks like he did in his last fight. Rashad doesn't have the 3rd degree black belt in back peddling like Machida does so I expect Dan to be able to catch him.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Much like Rampage Hendo will also get outwrestled. Rashad is quicker, more athletic and simply has age on his side. Both men have a chance of getting TKOd but I don't see either getting KTFO.

Personally I would have rather seen Lil Nog vs Hendo.
    Except... Hendo is not Rampage and Rampage was not on TRT when he fought Machida.

I'd normally take Rashad hands down in this matchup, but I keep hearing this negative stuff about the Blackzillians camp that I'm tentative to pick him here, I'm afraid his camp and focus may not be where it needs to be and he just looked really off in the Lil Nog fight.

I think if Hendo looks to clinch Evans and make it into a dirty boxing cage war, he can take the fight, akin to the Couture/Tito fight. However, if he just lumbers out and headhunts, even Rashad with whatever drama is going on in his camp, will take him down and keep him down.

Really depends on what you value more, a camp filled with drama and distractions or age accompanied by a potentially one-note game plan.

I'd take the motivated fighter against the unmotivated, distracted one.

Thread Information