Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melendez looking jacked

Default Melendez looking jacked

Pic: Gilbert Melendez looks jacked for Ben Henderson UFC on FOX 7 title fight. - MMAmania.com

Sorry to say but I think he might fail his drug test lol. I don't think I've ever seen melendez in this kinda shape

Yeah, Gil looks crazy jacked and Shields just got popped for something (dunno if it's been disclosed) but to be fair to Gil, he's really looked doughie and out of shape these past couple of fights and he's coming into the UFC with a loooooong layoff and it's for the UFC title. He's never been popped yet and while his associates aren't boy scouts, I'll give Gil the benefit of the doubt...

Also, keep in mind that Gil still has to make weight, so he might be up there in size right now, but it could change as he drops pounds(he'll still be jacked I suppose lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Yeah, Gil looks crazy jacked and Shields just got popped for something (dunno if it's been disclosed) but to be fair to Gil, he's really looked doughie and out of shape these past couple of fights and he's coming into the UFC with a loooooong layoff and it's for the UFC title. He's never been popped yet and while his associates aren't boy scouts, I'll give Gil the benefit of the doubt...

Also, keep in mind that Gil still has to make weight, so he might be up there in size right now, but it could change as he drops pounds(he'll still be jacked I suppose lol)

Yea I'm just surprised at how jacked the dude looks, especially considering how soft he's looked before. He still gets dominated by Ben easily imo.

And then there's Nate standing there, looking normal as ever, probably high, just chilling. lol.

good to see he's this deeply into his training for the biggest fight of his life. he didn't look too good against thompson, (though thompson is underrated in my book...)
    Survival is Triumph Enough
    -Harry Crews

I've heard that Nick Diaz, Gil, and Shields are all about the same size. Gil cuts a lot of weight, and when he's really motivated and in good shape he's a power house at 155. Seems pretty motivated for this fight, hopefully he really makes the most of it and takes it to Bendo.

Zombie is born!

The lighting makes them all look super ripped. He does look pretty big though. It will be interesting to see if Bendo tries to manhandle him like he usually does with his opponents or if he will try something else.

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    The lighting makes them all look super ripped. He does look pretty big though. It will be interesting to see if Bendo tries to manhandle him like he usually does with his opponents or if he will try something else.
    I think he'll still manhandle him pretty easily

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Damn. Slow week on MMMnews...
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Let's all talk about how pretty Gil looks.

Thread Information