Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Riddle: White a bald juice monkey who doesn't know s---

Default Riddle: White a bald juice monkey who doesn't know s---

Riddle: White a bald juice monkey who doesn't know s--- - Mixed Martial Arts News

Last month UFC welterweight Matt Riddle was released from the UFC after testing positive for marijuana following his UFC on Fuel TV bout against Che Mills. The bout was deemed a no contest and Riddle recently lashed out at UFC President Dana White in an interview:

“I really don’t have a reaction to it because, to be honest, Dana White…it’s sad but he’s uneducated to the sport and the industry. He’s calling me a moron for using my medicine when half his fighters are on steroids. It’s pretty offensive, but at the same time, I am looking at the source, and he can’t help himself.”

“Even now, I don’t have a dislike for Dana White or the UFC. But really, he’s just a juice monkey who’s bald, who doesn’t know sh** about business. He just yells the F word and expects things to be handed to him.”

“What should I do?” He asks me. “Should I get angry? Find out where Dana’s house is in Vegas? Ask him why the f**k did you fire me? Dana White should be thankful I am on medication!” He’s kidding, guys.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

The medication stuff is bs. But what he said about Dana is just the absolute truth.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Wow, talk about burning bridges. Very stupid of Riddle.........this may come back and bite him in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    The medication stuff is bs. But what he said about Dana is just the absolute truth.
    I pretty much laugh off almost anyone who refers to weed as their "medicine" as being fairly incapable of stating anything interesting that isn't already incredibly obvious.

I'm not against people who smoke weed. Not at all. I have a lot of friends who smoke a LOT...but it takes a special kind of clueless dipshit to refer to it as their medicine. Riddle manages to do it twice in a 30 second soundbyte.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I pretty much laugh off almost anyone who refers to weed as their "medicine" as being fairly incapable of stating anything interesting that isn't already incredibly obvious.

I'm not against people who smoke weed. Not at all. I have a lot of friends who smoke a LOT...but it takes a special kind of clueless dipshit to refer to it as their medicine. Riddle manages to do it twice in a 30 second soundbyte.

rh
    Why do you feel that way?
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    Why do you feel that way?
    ...because it isn't medicine.

And the overwhelming bulk of my contact with people who refer to it as their medicince has led me to the conclusion that they are idiots.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

If you like getting high just say you like getting high stop pretending you have to smoke an 8th a day not to beat your kids riddle

Riddle is an idiot.
    "They're all dead. They just don't know it yet."

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

rh
    this. "Smoke my medicine" ..sure Matt.
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

Dana White…it’s sad but he’s uneducated to the sport and the industry.
    Said the unemployed pot head to the guy worth around a quarter bil
    LJS-NEMS

Thread Information