+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFC signs middleweight prospect Antonio Braga Neto

Hybrid View

Default UFC signs middleweight prospect Antonio Braga Neto

UFC signs middleweight prospect Antonio Braga Neto - Bloody Elbow

A new addition has arrived in the UFC at middleweight, Brazilian grappler Antonio Braga Neto. Braga Neto is an eleven time world IBJJF champion, and four time Pan Americas champion with an 8-1 MMA record with 1 NC, fighting mostly at light heavyweight. He holds notable career victories over Cesar Ferreira, Maiquel Falcao, and most recently Brock Larson. His single career defeat came at the hands of Ryo Kawamura in Sengoku way back in 2008.

He was ranked no. 1 in BE's 2012 Middleweight Scouting Report:

He has excellent conditioning, solid takedowns, world-class grappling chops, and an incredibly durable chin. The combination of those skills has forged an unbelievable talent that can't ever be counted out during a fight. - Leland Roling

Tatame reports that the signing took place on Friday and his debut is expected for the upcoming UFC on Fuel 10 in Fortaleza, Brazil on June 8th. This in itself is notable, as it suggests that there will be few if any non-finalist TUF fighters offered a UFC fight from this season.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

All the cuts Dana says they need to make and they're still bringing in new guys? It should motivate guys to win that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information