Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gustafsson teammate Ilir Latifi meets Mousasi in UFC on FUEL TV 9 main event

win or lose, Mousasi is still in line for the top of the division, of his reputation alone.

and after seeing Mousasi put Babalu to sleep, I've been dreaming of either Shogun, or Machida vs Mousasi

Looks like its in a bad spot.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    1 out of the 3 are by punches and I know the other 2 are a armbar win and a keylock win

And thanks for teaching me about MMA....I had no idea you could tap to strikes
    I assumed he meant the fighter gets rocked, and subbed. Examples would be when arlovski choked out Sylvia, or henderson getting rocked by silva then the fighting going to the ground for that rnc...

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Dana is dumb for not letting a big name fight Mousasi. What a wasted opportunity to let Shogun, Lil Nog, Tex fight in the main event. Instead we get to watch some reject from Bellator fight Gregard...

Blah
    Those 3 fighters you mentioned are Brasilian and they would probably need a visa to fight in Sweden, not sure that would be attainable in one week notice. Probably the reason why they picked another Swedish fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bork_Lazer View Post
    Those 3 fighters you mentioned are Brasilian and they would probably need a visa to fight in Sweden, not sure that would be attainable in one week notice. Probably the reason why they picked another Swedish fighter.
    saw one of the other guys on here post this yesterday and it really does make the most sense. Im still calling the upset win for this kid.

Picture of Goose today, you cant even see the cut.

Tweet from Dana;

Dana White ✔ @danawhite
    This pic was taken of Gustafsson today and u can't even see the cut!!! Worst decision I have EVER seen to pull fight

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    saw one of the other guys on here post this yesterday and it really does make the most sense. Im still calling the upset win for this kid.
    Hey man the odds are looking pretty good, if you think this kid has got it, wouldn't be a bad idea to throw down a small bet. Mousasi is -1000 lol.

8. Default

See Tbear a old dog can learn new tricks

Quote Originally Posted by Bork_Lazer View Post
    Hey man the odds are looking pretty good, if you think this kid has got it, wouldn't be a bad idea to throw down a small bet. Mousasi is -1000 lol.
    -1350 for Mousasie and +650 for Latifi. Shit lines.
    LJS-NEMS

Thread Information