UFC 161: Rashad Evans not afraid of being cut; but may drop to middleweight with a loss to Dan Henderson - MMAmania.com

"I watched a little bit of the (Nogueira) fight. It was a lackluster performance on my part. It was one of those life lessons. You watch a fight like that, and it's like, ‘What was I thinking? Where was my head?' It took me weeks to get my head around what I did. Dan Henderson is no secret. The power of Dan Henderson is in his huge right hand. He has great take down offensive, he has a wrestling background and he will get you on the ground and do ground-and-pound. For me, what I need to do is fight my fight. I need to have my transitions, from my punches to my takedowns, and they need to be sharp. No lazy half-shots. No pitty-pat punching. I need hard punching and hard takedowns. No, I'm not worried about losing my job. I put in a lot of good fights at the UFC and I'm confident that I'm not going to lose my next fight. If I lose my next fight, I would consider dropping down a weight class. If I drop down to 185 and things weren't going right, then I would think about retiring."