Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC 158 Drug Tests Come Back Clean

Default UFC 158 Drug Tests Come Back Clean

UFC 158 Drug Tests Come Back Clean, but Not Without Some Controversy | MMAWeekly.com

La Régie des alcools des courses et des jeux (RACJ) on Thursday released to MMAWeekly.com the results of its doping controls for UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz.

The RACJ confirmed that six fighters were tested and all six drug tests returned negative results, but the results aren’t without their own form of controversy.

Unlike most North American athletic commissions, the RACJ would not release the names of the fighters that were tested, noting that, “analyzed substances are information of a confidential nature.” Doing so detracts from the transparency of the results.

It is standard practice that athletic commissions test both main event fighters at mixed martial arts events, so it wouldn’t be a stretch to think both Georges St-Pierre and Nick Diaz were tested, but the RACJ would not confirm that.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

2. Default

Every title fight it should be mandatory period

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    Every title fight it should be mandatory period
    why not every fight? not just title fights.

So, what this means is that Diaz wasn't tested?

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    So, what this means is that Diaz wasn't tested?
    He was tested.

Nick Diaz camp confirms UFC 158 negative test, seeks more commission info | News

Oh, so then clearly it must be true if the Diaz camp says it is. They must not have tested GSP. Otherwise we'd be hearing of him being stripped of the title for being on roids. Right?

Yeah I'm sure they just lied when the info on who was tested will likely come out very soon lol good call chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Oh, so then clearly it must be true if the Diaz camp says it is.They must not have tested GSP. Otherwise we'd be hearing of him being stripped of the title for being on roids. Right?
    What? I am not even sure what you are trying to say here?

Why do you think Diaz was not tested? Why do you think the camp would lie about it?

The Diaz camp said weeks ago when it filed its official complaint - both Diaz and GSP were tested. The issue which the Diaz camp had with the testing was an alleged lack of supervision over GSP while he was giving his test & what they were actually testing for (was it not?).
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Good job Nick. I'm not holding out a lot of hope for your brother in his next fight. Fighting on 4/20, I have a feeling he might be "enhancing his performance".
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    What? I am not even sure what you are trying to say here?

Why do you think Diaz was not tested? Why do you think the camp would lie about it?

The Diaz camp said weeks ago when it filed its official complaint - both Diaz and GSP were tested. The issue which the Diaz camp had with the testing was an alleged lack of supervision over GSP while he was giving his test & what they were actually testing for (was it not?).
    Actually, I was making a joke about the Caesar Gracie often talking out their ass. Maybe Diaz was tested, maybe he wasn't. We'll never know for sure. Not until it's disclosed that is.

Thread Information