Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diaz Camp Formally Requests Drug Testing Details From Quebec Commission

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    I dont understand how everyone assumes that they did this for GSP...i mean the guy has never had a problem making weight before and on the other hand you have Diaz's brother who missed weight in his most recent title fight. Is it really that far fetched to think that the comission was letting diaz (a person who has shown MANY TIMES that he doesnt know and/or care for rules) know what was up rather than making a "rule" to allow the "home town boy" to make weight.
    Back at the Diaz topic are we...

The Quebec Commission has been caught in a lie, plain and simple.

They claimed the weight limit has been relaxed for the last few years for title events which happen in Montreal. This has been proven to be untrue. Last year a Ringside MMA event was held in Montreal and decimals were used. In 2011, Hopkins was fighting a title fight in Montreal at 170, Hopkins was fighting a home town boy. Hopkins weighed in at 170.9 and was made to cut the extra .9 pounds.

Did GSP make the weight? We will never know and GSP should get the benefit of the doubt. And I cannot seeing them having done this for Diaz's benefit at ALL. Not to forget, Diaz was already under weight at 169 when they let him know an hour before weigh ins.

UFC staff claimed they had no knowlegdge of the QAC attempting to relax the rules for the 158 title fight but yet it was very clear it was a UFC official on video telling the Diaz camp about the "off the record rule".

But this has already been dragged out on these forums enough. Onto the topic of the title thread.... Diaz is clearly fishing as he has already filed a complaint against the QAC over the weigh in issue and the drug testing issue. Diaz knows GSP was tested and wants to find out what they were tested for by requesting his own full testing results. This will tell Diaz if GSP was tested for PED's or they were just tested for substances like marijuana. This is a waste of everyone's time and Nick is grasping at straws on the drug testing issue.. But because he is grasping for straws on the drug testing issue does not mean the QAC did not act shady on the weigh in issue they have been caught red handed lying about.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 04-06-2013 at 12:32 AM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Back at the Diaz topic are we...

The Quebec Commission has been caught in a lie, plain and simple.

They claimed the weight limit has been relaxed for the last few years for title events which happen in Montreal. This has been proven to be untrue. Last year a Ringside MMA event was held in Montreal and decimals were used. In 2011, Hopkins was fighting a title fight in Montreal at 170, Hopkins was fighting a home town boy. Hopkins weighed in at 170.9 and was made to cut the extra .9 pounds.

Did GSP make the weight? We will never know and GSP should get the benefit of the doubt. And I cannot seeing them having done this for Diaz's benefit at ALL. Not to forget, Diaz was already under weight at 169 when they let him know an hour before weigh ins.

UFC staff claimed they had no knowlegdge of the QAC attempting to relax the rules for the 158 title fight but yet it was very clear it was a UFC official on video telling the Diaz camp about the "off the record rule".

But this has already been dragged out on these forums enough. Onto the topic of the title thread.... Diaz is clearly fishing as he has already filed a complaint against the QAC over the weigh in issue and the drug testing issue. Diaz knows GSP was tested and wants to find out what they were tested for by requesting his own full testing results. This will tell Diaz if GSP was tested for PED's or they were just tested for substances like marijuana. This is a waste of everyone's time and Nick is grasping at straws on the drug testing issue.. But because he is grasping for straws on the drug testing issue does not mean the QAC did not act shady on the weigh in issue they have been caught red handed lying about.
    This is a darn good summary. I'm sick of hearing Diaz whine; I don't think it changed the outcome of the fight; I'm not sure it really says anything about GSP; but the commission absolutely should be scrutinized over this.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    as if on cue..

and for the record, I dont complain about fighters. I complain about whiny punks, who mean mug and throw more middle fingers then punches, then whine and cry when they lose to superior fighters.

As for your facination with hoss's nuts, leave me out of it please. Ive thought you were a moron long before he started calling you on your nonsense.
    Yes, you complain, and whine, quite a bit.

Whoaa what a good comeback saying I have a fascination with Hoss's nut's lol where did you come up with that one captain original. And I've thought you were a whiny bitch for just as long I'm sure, you childish confrontational fuck.
    Last edited by dbader08; 04-06-2013 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post

This alone would stop me from ever putting a title fight on in Quebec Zuffa should never let this happen again and if that means no fights in Canada well then so be it.
    To me i dont care if GSP made 170 just the fact they where going to let him slide is whats wrong
    Stupid comment.

So because one province's commission screwed up, no fights in all of Canada? That's kinda like looking at all of the stupid shit that say, the Florida, Texas, California or Nevada commissions(or pick any other state that has pulled a stupid boner and fucked up) and saying that, because of this bullshit, they should stop putting on fights in the entire United States....

Provincial commissions are just like state commissions, dunno why all of Canada should be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Stupid comment.

So because one province's commission screwed up, no fights in all of Canada? That's kinda like looking at all of the stupid shit that say, the Florida, Texas, California or Nevada commissions(or pick any other state that has pulled a stupid boner and fucked up) and saying that, because of this bullshit, they should stop putting on fights in the entire United States....

Provincial commissions are just like state commissions, dunno why all of Canada should be punished.
    What's a province?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    What's a province?
    I think Montreal might be the main province in Canada but I went to Montessori school so I could be wrong.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information