Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dana White doesn't know why Fedor Emelianenko's manager attended UFC on FUEL TV 9

Default Dana White doesn't know why Fedor Emelianenko's manager attended UFC on FUEL TV 9

Dana White doesn't know why Fedor Emelianenko's manager attended UFC on FUEL TV 9 - MMA Fighting

The Fedor Emelianenko to UFC rumors just won't go away.

Two months after talk surfaced that Emelianenko's long-time manager Vadim Finkelstein attended UFC on FUEL TV 7 in London, Finkelstein was spotted in the crowd during the UFC on FUEL TV 9 broadcast on Saturday night in Stockholm, Sweden.

Finkelstein's unlikely cameo came when the cameras showed heavyweight Stefan Struve sitting cageside. The Russian manager, who UFC president famously nicknamed "Vadummy," was on camera for several seconds.

The appearance was newsworthy because of his seemingly rocky relationship with White over the years, and because White admitted in January that he was close to finally signing Emelianenko to a UFC deal last year before the heavyweight decided to retire once and for all following the death of his father.

However, despite Finkelstein's cageside seats, which are typically reserved for VIP guests, White said at the post-fight press conference that he didn't know Finkelstein attended the show or why he was there.

"I think he's stalking me," White joked. "I don't know why he was here.

"We don't really talk and hang out, you know what I mean?"
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Isn't there plenty of history between Vadim and Mousasi? I'm sure he was there to watch Gegard's UFC debut.
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

I know why. Because Fedor is planning his comeback. A royal rumble between him, Brock Lesnar and Randy Couture.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

I'm just going to assume an mma manager enjoys watching mma.

Quote Originally Posted by CapCee View Post
    Isn't there plenty of history between Vadim and Mousasi? I'm sure he was there to watch Gegard's UFC debut.
    Most logical answer.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

He just came to watch Mousasi.
    Seriously anyone still thinks that Fedor will be fighting in the UFC one day?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I don't know...I think a control freak like Dana would know if someone like that was at his show. I'm not buying it....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    I'm just going to assume an mma manager enjoys watching mma.
    ^^^ This

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

9. Default

Weather DW new he was there or not doesn't mean he new why. Some good points watch Mousasi and enjoys MMA. Either way with there past history it's doultfull they could ever agree, as now Vad would have to concide the most.

Vadim probably assumed that if he showed up, someone from the UFC would come up to him, and beg him (M-1) to co-sponsor their Russia show. Because we all know that the UFC will never do well there, without M-1's help.

Thread Information