Thread: What's next for UFC on Fuel TV 9 winners?

Default What's next for UFC on Fuel TV 9 winners?

I am not going to post an opinion for every fighter so post yours, too! Suggestions for losers are also welcome.

Mousasi - Even though it wasn't the most impressive win, it was still a very solid one considering the circumstances. There are so many interesting matchups for him at LHW! I would still like to see the Gusta fight down the line. Winner of Shogun/Lil Nog and Teixeira would be fireworks, too.

Ross Pearson - How about Lauzon or Gomi?

Mitrione - Winner of Barry/Jordan or The Duff

Pickett - Dillashaw or Mayday

Brandao - Dustin Poirier

Madadi - Sotiropouos

Notorious McGregor - Too bad Pearson moved back to LW or that fight would be a banger. Is the loser of Cub/Siver too fast? I am all aboard the Notorious train. I like the guy a lot.

Lawlor - Ronny Markes

Latifi - Maldonado
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Conor's fighting on the Boston card and i've been told he is getting a lower tier fighter first and if he wins he will face a top 5 guy next time out.
    “I just want to be known as the greatest ever…is that too much to ask?”

B.J Penn

https://www.facebook.com/roy.billington1
    https://twitter.com/RoyBillington

Ah, I see. I wonder how low a tier of fighter they are thinking?

Featherweight sure has shaped up.

Is it Conor or Connor?
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Conor.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Ah, I see. I wonder how low a tier of fighter they are thinking?

Featherweight sure has shaped up.

Is it Conor or Connor?
    I believe it's Conor with one 'N' man. McGregor's been on the radar for a little while and so I was really excited to see him make his debut, I think Brimmage looked a little wild, and so he was easy picking for a guy with McGregor's skill and technical ability in the stand-up, although Marcus did land a few right hands early in the round when he pressured McGregor.

I'd like to see McGregor face a lower-tier fighter, then top-10 guy, then a top-5. He's got good stand-up, but it'll be interesting to see how he fares against powerful grapplers in the UFC.

I think McGregor vs. Brandao would make for an amazing fight. Both guys love to bang, and even though Brandao has matured a lot and is far more measured in his fighting style, I'm sure McGregor would get him swinging.

Favourite Fighters: A. Silva, Velasquez, Swanson, Bisping, W. Silva, Barnett, Faber, Dos Santos, Manuwa, McCall, Pickett & Poirier
    Least-Favourite Fighters: Story, Sylvia, Browne & Lentz

0-1 on sig bets.

Meathead= Duffee makes alot of sense.

McGregor = Elkins

Pearson = Barboza rematch

Mousasi= Gustaffson
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Mousasi- Bader? Winner of Davis/Vinny sounds good to. I agree with Fedorlie. I was just going to say Gus, but I forgot Mousasi needed surgery.

Pearson- Guillard

McGregor- I agree the loser of Swanson and Siver would be awesome, but might be moving him along too fast. Maybe him against the winner of Garcia vs McKensie?

Mittrione- Fallon Fox

Have they cut Couture yet?
    Last edited by RearNakedStroke; 04-09-2013 at 07:03 AM.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Mousasi: After he comes back from surgery, I'd like to see him take a hard look at cutting down to MW. Otherwise, either Goose(who I see getting a new fight ASAP) or winner of Davis/Vinny.

Latifi: Manuwa or loser of Pokrajac/Jimmo.

Pearson: Somebody fun. Gomi, Diego, Makdessi, Lauzon, Varner etc. Maybe Masvidal if he wins.

Couture: Somebody off of a TUF season or cut him.

Mitrione: Schaub

Pickett: McDonald, winner of Bedford/Perez. A fight with Faber would be all kinds of fun if he loses to Jorgensen.

Easton: Caraway, Eduardo, Gagnon

Brandao: Yahya,, Hettes, Winner of Sicilia/Blanco

Corassani: Koch, Yagan, Winner of Lawrence/Pineda,

Peralta: Phan, Rony Jason, Brimage

Madadi: Barboza, Cruickshank, Edwards, Tokudome

Troeng: Tom Watson, Brad Tavares, Herman

Amagov: McGee, Cote, Alves, Swick

McGregor: Pham, Kimura, Carvalho, Hettes, Brookins, Grice
    Last edited by Fedorlei Gomipierre; 04-09-2013 at 07:22 AM.

Thread Information