Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nate Diaz parts ways with Cesar Gracie as manager

Default Nate Diaz parts ways with Cesar Gracie as manager

Morning Report: Nate Diaz parts ways with Cesar Gracie as manager - MMA Fighting

According a report from MMAFighting.com's Ariel Helwani on Tuesday's edition UFC Tonight, Nate Diaz has parted ways with Gracie. While he intends to still train with the Cesar Gracie Jiu-Jitsu fight team, Diaz will now be represented by Mike Kogan.

Kogan notably represents Roy Nelson and former Strikeforce light heavyweight champion Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal, among others.

*Smart move by Nate. Lets hope a little proper management will help Nate focus on what he needs to.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Well it's a step in the right direction having someone else manage him that knows what they are doing will make a big difference. Still needs to change up the way they train though and be more willing to train elsewhere and bring in outside help.

Nate only has to look at his brother to know Cesar probably isn't the best guy to have representing him.

Good for Nate.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

good move by nate, someone to focus strictly on managerial duties and not be spread so thin by also having to train fighters like cesar

i still believe Gracie will play a huge part in Diaz fighting career. Unless he picks up and leaves the camp Gracie will always be in his ear even if he isnt his manager.

8. Default

I should hope Cezar is still in his ear if he's still training there. This should help Nate be where he needs to be and get higher contracts.

nice. Nates always a game fighter, id love to see nick do the same, but...

I have a whole new respect for Nate. It takes courage for a change like this, especially with the long history. Now if he can join a proven top notch camp as well. he will be an even better fighter than he already is.
    Favorite fighters:
    HW- Mir, Brock, Fedor, Cain
    LHW-Shogun, Tito, Mousasi. Rampage
    MW-Hendo, Sonnen, Mayhem M
    WW-GSP, C Condit>Nick diaz, Fitch wonderboy?
    LW-Penn, Edgar, Cerrone, pettis
    FW-Aldo, Homenik,

Fighters I LOATH 1-BISPING

Thread Information