Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ronda Rousey on Fallon Fox: 'She can chop her pecker off' but she still has a man's b

Hybrid View

Default Ronda Rousey on Fallon Fox: 'She can chop her pecker off' but she still has a man's b

UFC champ Ronda Rousey on Fallon Fox: 'She can chop her pecker off' but she still has a man's bone structure - Bloody Elbow

UFC women's Bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey spoke to the New York Post about transgender WMMA fighter Fallon Fox and the controversial comments that got Matt Mitrione suspended by the promotion.

"She can try hormones, chop her pecker off, but it's still the same bone structure a man has," Rousey told The Post. "It's an advantage. I don't think it's fair."

"I understand the UFC doesn't want to be associated with views like (Mitrione's)," Rousey said. "I'm also glad they didn't straight cut him."

Rousey told the post she had competed against hermaphroditic athletes in Judo and had no problems because "that was something they didn't choose" but she feels Fox is in a different category because it's a situation of her own making.

"It's not something that happened to her," Rousey said. "It was a decision she made. She should be aware in her career after that, it's going to be an arduous path. I don't know why she's surprised by that. It's going to draw a lot of emotions."

Rousey would prefer not to fight Fox, but she would if the UFC insisted.

"What if she became UFC champion and we had a transgender women's champion?" Rousey said. "It's a very socially difficult situation."

Rousey is set to coach the next season of The Ultimate Fighter opposite the winner of Cat Zingano vs. Miesha Tate at this weekend's The Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

beautiful and smart!

Lets see if Uncle Dana suspends her
    LJS-NEMS

ugh.

I'm tired of reading about someone who hasn't even fought a D+ level fighter yet.

I'm tired of reading that asshole kid nate's nonsense from that horrible bloodyelbow site. I noobjack everything that hack puts out on principle, because he's an idiot, but this is clearly an effort to bring the lowest common denominator a step or two lower: bring up a topic that's controversial without any actual developments in the story and post a weak attempt to garner hits for his shite site.

Quote Originally Posted by Supe View Post
    Lets see if Uncle Dana suspends her
    She was pretty respectful. I think someone will whine about the pecker comment, but you're going to get whining on both sides of the issue.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

The fact that Mitrione got suspended for trash talking that guy is why I posted this really. I really wanted to see what everyone thought of the lack of reaction to this because it's Ronda that's saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    The fact that Mitrione got suspended for trash talking that guy is why I posted this really. I really wanted to see what everyone thought of the lack of reaction to this because it's Ronda that's saying it.
    What Meathead said and what Ronda said were not the same thing. They may have held similar views and over all messages but used very different language. Meathead took the low road while Ronda came out sounding respectful but non supportive of Fox fighting females. Ronda did not spew insults like Meat did.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    What Meathead said and what Ronda said were not the same thing. They may have held similar views and over all messages but used very different language. Meathead took the low road while Ronda came out sounding respectful but non supportive of Fox fighting females. Ronda did not spew insults like Meat did.
    This exactly.

Thank god Ronda tackled this in a slightly more professional and civilized manner than Mitrione. Mitrione just full on blasted her personally and insinuated the worst about Transgender people.

TBH with Rouseys previous trash-talk on other opponents I was expecting worse than what I ended up reading when I clicked in the thread.

Thankfully.

First time ever that I agree with something Ronda has to say.

That Fallon dude is and will always be a man, no matter what.
    It is actually ridiculous to refer to him as a "she".
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

as a person Fallon has taken all the steps, drugs and treatments required to be called "she". but in fighters terms, as an athlete? i'm not convinced.

Thread Information