Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mirko Filipovic Possibly Returning

Default Mirko Filipovic Possibly Returning

Mirko Filipovic Possibly Returning - FightLine.com
    A showdown between veterans of the sport is being looked at for Road FC 12. CEO Moon Jung Hong is close to making Melvin Manhoef vs. Mirko Filipovic official.

"I do not want to reveal too much, but the next card will eclipse the Road FC 11 card," said Hong on Cor MMA. "We are very close to getting Melvin Manhoef vs Mirko Cro Cop done for the next event."

Filipovic last fought on New Year's Eve when he submitted Shinichi Suzukawa out of Japan. Manhoef lost a decision to Brock Larson at ONE FC: Kings and Champions earlier in the month.

Manhoef is contracted to ONE FC, but they have a talent exchange deal with Road FC.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

If they're fights CroCop can win I'm all for him coming back.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

As long as Road FC allows no contact to Crocop's head I'm all for. My 88 yr old grandmother has a tougher chin than he does at this point.

Wasn't Crocop supposed to fight Rizzo earlier this year? what happened with that?

As for Melvin vs Mirko......I would definitely watch it!
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Cage > Crocop

Ummm Crocrop just won the K1 grand prix...so ya'll can suck it with that bad talk about his chin.

Quote Originally Posted by TapOut27 View Post
    Ummm Crocrop just won the K1 grand prix...so ya'll can suck it with that bad talk about his chin.
    I love Crocop, but my response to his K1 victory is dubious at best. The field was brutal and he was given a couple of gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    I love Crocop, but my response to his K1 victory is dubious at best. The field was brutal and he was given a couple of gifts.

I think I can see Melvin winning this

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by TapOut27 View Post
    Well unfortunately K-1 now is not even the shadow of what was the former K-1 (Now Glory Series). And indeed it looked that that tournament was made for Crocop to win it. It was even in his hometown.

It is sad that Mirko does not know when to retire.
    He had such a great MMA career with such a bad ending. I mean, retiring after 3 KO loses to Frank Mir, Nelson and Brendan Schaub!!!!! That is very sad for someone like Crocop.

Now he won the K-1 GP, why not retire now?
    He wants to get KOd by 3 B level fighters before retiring??

He has been fighting for over 2 decades, he is a living legend, he has received tons of damage.
    Why can't he retire from fighting??
    I understand that he is so passionate about fighting, but soon he will be 40 years old. And it will be really awful for his health if he continues to take damage.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information