Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Fight Finder

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,648

    Default Fight Finder

    Have a place where you can look at a bunch of fighters. A "fight finder".
    Another mma site has it, but I won't mention which one.
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

    "Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God
    Have a place where you can look at a bunch of fighters. A "fight finder".
    Another mma site has it, but I won't mention which one.
    That'd be great cause i really hate going back to sh**dog to get the records.
    Filho>>>>>All other MW

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supermark21
    That'd be great cause i really hate going back to sh**dog to get the records.
    Yeah it would be easier to get everything at one site.
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

    "Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,379

    Default

    Dude I already posted this just three posts below. Read before you post it will stop redundant threads.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubermensch
    Dude I already posted this just three posts below. Read before you post it will stop redundant threads.

    Sorry about that. I missed it.
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

    "Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God
    Sorry about that. I missed it.
    it's all Coooll!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •