Thread: The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill

Default The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill

The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill

Fallon Fox showed up to the last Invicta FC event and managed to get inside the area designated for fighters. She acted aggressive towards some of the fighters, so an Invicta FC exec asked her to leave but she refused.

Allegedly Fox claimed she had an AXS TV crew with her (which was false) and from what I've been told she wanted to get a confrontation with a fighter on camera to set up a future fight in Invicta

Apparently Bec Hyatt had a run-in with Fallon Fox at Invicta FC

Shannon Knapp, the CEO of Invicta FC, wasn't told about this incident during the event for fear that she may 'flip.'

Someone involved with the UFC plans to 'come out' at some point this year. Pretty vague, I know, but we have some strong sources indicating this.

Ricardo Arona plans to make his MMA return in an upcoming Road FC card

Something big is coming out of Japan once again. I'm not really clear on the details, but it appears that it will mix the sport of UFC with the sensation of 'drama.' That's literally all I have on this.

It's not really a rumor at this point, but the judge that scored the fight for Gilbert Melendez owns an affiliate Cesar Gracie gym

It appears John 'Doomsday' Howard will rejoin the UFC to take part in the upcoming card held in Boston.

Bobby Lashley and Josh Barnett may be close to signing with Bellator. Don't be surprised if the contract is combined in someway with Impact Wrestling.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Can't wait to see Arona in action again

3. Default

It's not really a rumor at this point, but the judge that scored the fight for Gilbert Melendez owns an affiliate Cesar Gracie gym
    OK this enough can we PLEASE reform Juding in MMA?

If not this has a path to the WWE and is total BULLSHIT
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

It's about that time of year for the "Ricardo Arona is going to fight soon" lol, that's kind of the standard-bearer for MMA rumours.

IMO, Barnett would be doing himself a disservice if he spent the remainder of his prime in BFC if the UFC is giving him a reasonable offer. Barnett tearing through HW scrubs in BFC would be just like what happened between the death of PRIDE and his SF fights. It would be a shame to not see him against Werdum or Mir, but he's more about the money and Viacom will throw that at him.

Also, I've heard a good deal out of Lashley which would suggest that he considers himself a "pro wrestler who fights" as he says in his shoot interview and that he'd prefer to do it over MMA, but I believe there's alot of ill-will over the way he left WWE(basically, they were pushing him to the moon and he flaked) and some of the racial overtones emanating from some of the backstage agents left a poor taste in his mouth. I could definitely see Lashley getting a push in TNA with the synergy and publicity from it and BFC on SPIKE. Barnett is nowhere seasoned enough to make it in North American pro wrestling, so I don't see that happening at all.

lol. ricardo arona making a come back? how many times have we heard this? i just wish he'd already go through with it or stop bullshitting us.

the commission that allowed him to be a judge during that fight is stupid.. i think we can all agree on that.

So they are pretty much allowing a man in the fighters area and get aggressive with females and such.. Good one invicta.. I'd stay away from that.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

I wonder who the gay fighter is, if it's even a fighter who will be coming out of the closet. The fact that it says "someone involved with the UFC" instead of fighter, makes me thinks it isn't a fighter...which leads me to believe it may be Kenny Florian. Pure speculation obviously, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he were gay.

Howard coming back to fight on the Boston card is awesome. I actually read that the older brother of the two Boston bombers trained where Howard trains and John broke his nose and dropped him with body shots in sparring.

My guess is that Lorenzo will come out.

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    I wonder who the gay fighter is, if it's even a fighter who will be coming out of the closet. The fact that it says "someone involved with the UFC" instead of fighter, makes me thinks it isn't a fighter...which leads me to believe it may be Kenny Florian. Pure speculation obviously, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he were gay.

Howard coming back to fight on the Boston card is awesome. I actually read that the older brother of the two Boston bombers trained where Howard trains and John broke his nose and dropped him with body shots in sparring.
    It'll be none other than the Dom'inator. Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate! Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm gonna go put water in Dominick's Mama's dish.

BP
    Kevo's response regarding Jon Jones' toe injury:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    At what point did the injury occur?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    The part where his big toe does a backflip

Thread Information