+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chael Sonnen: “I Think Jon Jones is Considerably Better Than Anderson Silva”

Default Chael Sonnen: “I Think Jon Jones is Considerably Better Than Anderson Silva”

Chael Sonnen: "I Think Jon (Jones) is Considerably Better Than Anderson (Silva)" | MMAWeekly.com

“Look, here’s the reality with Anderson. I stomped that guy, and you can pick up his little arm as many times as you want and call him the winner, but the fact is I whipped his ass for 30 minutes. He got to jump on me for less than 30 seconds. He never knocked me down. I fell down. They say Anderson’s the best pound-for-pound. He’s not the best round-for-round,” said Sonnen during a media conference call on Monday.
    “I have three 10-8 rounds my entire career. I’ve fought 49 men. Three rounds of my whole life are 10-8. That’s gymnastics’ equivalent to a perfect 10. It doesn’t happen in this sport. I doubt anyone on this call even has a 10-8 round (Jon Jones, Michael Bisping, and Alan Belcher were also on the call). I have three of them. They’re all against Anderson Silva. So, if you think Jon and Anderson are even close, I will run through Jon because I ran through Anderson,” said Sonnen.

“I don’t think they’re close. I think Jon is considerably better than Anderson.”

If the stars align with Silva winning his next fight and Jones winning his next two, a superfight between Jones and Silva could happen. Sonnen doesn’t subscribe to the thinking that Silva can beat Jones.

“Sometimes I hear that I don’t deserve this fight, or that I’m not the right guy, but then I hear that Anderson can beat him. You’ve got to be kidding me. I stomped Anderson Silva, twice.”
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Please you got beat by Anderson Silva twice and folded like a little girl in the rematch. You sound like Frank Mir bragging about beating an injured Nog.

GTFO....
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

No No Chael, you lost to Anderson Silva twice and the first time he was "believed" to be fighting with bruised ribs and he endured 4.5 rounds of you "stomping" him and still mustered the strength to submit you.
    Second fight, well a well placed knee folded you like an slinky and he beat you by TKO. Last I checked that is two definitive losses to the man you claim you stomped.
    This is when trolling becomes not so funny as it is patently untrue, when there is a portion of truth it's funny...this is annoying.
    "Victims aren't we all"

"Give them Nothing but take from them Everything"

"Good Humor is like premature ejaculation, you don't plan it, it just comes to you"

Man Chael does a good job pulling you into his crazy world and twisting facts. He's great. Gonna be fun to watch Jones stomp him tho
    LJS-NEMS

How he's not a politician I'll never know.

Oh that's right he did run for office in Oregon. Then he got charged with mortgage fraud. And turned state snitch against his partners.

How he's not a politician I'll never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

LOL hahahaha Chael you're so full of shit
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

So I guess after Chael gets obliterated by Jones he'll move up and get a shot at the Heavyweight title?

There are times I've found him funny but most of the time lately he hasn't been. I just wonder if he actually believes some of the things he says. Maybe he's said them so many times he convinced himself.

He needs to go watch the end of the fight last time he met Anderson in the cage. I expect it to end more brutally with Jones.
    Legalize MMA in New York

Silva also believes that Jones is much better than him, that is why he won't fight him.

Chael does a lot of talking, but at least he steps up and fights guys who can beat him instead of hidding out fighting Patrick Cote and Leites.

"They say Anderson’s the best pound-for-pound. He’s not the best round-for-round”
    Well I agree with this.

He is selling the fight as well as himself and his opponent. Come on guys! Do you really think he actually means any of this? For realzies?
    Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Frankie Edgar!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information