+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rousey opens as more than 7 to 1 favorite over Zingano

Man if i was Ronda i'd be worikng on sliping punches cause this cat chick is scary she kind of looks like a man to me.
    we all have seen just how tought cat is but we have not really seen Ronda take any real damage . i think Cat will indeed hurt Ronda its how she responds is my question
    i think cat has a very good chance at beating her

Quote Originally Posted by stpierrecanada View Post
    Ronda is amazing and the best female fighter in the world but
    Best female fighter in the world besides cyborg (men jokes aside.)

This is a very in depth discussion Gents but we have all lost focus..... I thought with every Rhonda post there was supposed to be pics. I'd take pics of Cat too. Seriously guys.

I do think Cat's gonna have to work on her Jits like mad. If she can keep it standing in any way I can see her taking it... maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Part Orange; 7-0 with all fights ending in the first round and 5 of those7 coming in the first minute. Not to mention she has an olympic medal to go along with it. Thats why shes unstoppable, its not just the one title defense its everything put together that makes her unstoppable.

Part Red; Sure Zigano is undefeated but by no means is she destroying fighters like Rousey. She may be a good mma fighter but Rousey is on a different planet then her thus making it virtually impossible for her to get a win against rousey. And for the record, when you can just judo throw someone on their head and then tap them out you dont need great standup. She literally can focus all of her training time on getting better at boxing unlike the girls who fight rousey who need to train everything.

lastly, Zigano doesnt make it out of the first round with rousey - just like everyone else so far.
    Liz Carmouche was close to finishing Rousey. She is not unstoppable. 7-1 are great odds for Cat.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by kalebarker View Post
    Liz Carmouche was close to finishing Rousey. She is not unstoppable. 7-1 are great odds for Cat.
    No she wasn't close to finishing her, she just had her in a bad position for the first time in her career ever. But I agree, 7-1 odds look good for Cat. She's ridiculously tough and if she can survive the first round she can wear Rousey down.

Zombie is born!

Quote Originally Posted by goodtimes View Post
    No she wasn't close to finishing her, she just had her in a bad position for the first time in her career ever. But I agree, 7-1 odds look good for Cat. She's ridiculously tough and if she can survive the first round she can wear Rousey down.
    Close to finishing was definitely exaggerated. But still, Carmouche was able to do that to her. Someone like LaRosa who has metaled at ADCC more than once is a legimate threat to sub her.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information