Thread: Strawweight Bec Hyatt had a "run in" with Fallon Fox before Invicta 5 fight

Default Strawweight Bec Hyatt had a "run in" with Fallon Fox before Invicta 5 fight

Strawweight Bec Hyatt had a "run in" with Fallon Fox before Invicta 5 fight - Bloody Elbow

However, only hours before her sanctioned bout, Hyatt had another heated exchange with transgender fighter Fallon Fox in the hotel lobby. Hyatt explained the altercation on her Facebook page:

It's true that Fallon & I had a "run in" on fight morning in the hotel lobby. Nothing physical, just an unwelcome distraction from my fight later that night. Long story short... I was on my phone Facebook training, as I do, when my husband told me to look up to the second floor balcony. Sure enough I was greeted by Fallon (along with another female fighter??) staring meanie daggers at me & if looks could kill... boy would I be dead LOL!! A Fallon Fox mean mug makes Jasminka Cive's look child's play

As you'd all know though, I have a chip on my shoulder myself & am very stubborn, so I gladly partook in the silent staring contest for a minute or so until I inquired as to why she was actually staring at me. Fallon replied with "I'll do what I want", to which I laughed, said she is a joke & went back to my Facebook training in preparation of the nights contest. I can't remember exactly what Fallon then said, but it was along the lines of "I'm coming down there" in an angrier tone & as she went to put on her jacket, Invicta Fighting Championships matchmaker Janet Martin came out of an elevator & started talking to me. When I looked back up, Fallon & her friend were gone. The second half of our exchange was caught on camera but I won't be releasing it

Hyatt explained that Fox did apologize at the after party but the whole thing was "an unwelcome distraction." She also makes it clear that she believes Fallon was the one who started the talk about the incident.

*Alright, enough media attention for Fox. Lose interest already and she will stop trolling the media.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

So this guy doesn't get enough out of beating on women in his own division, now he's got to go pick fights with women in smaller weight divisions? What a fucking scum bag.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    So this guy doesn't get enough out of beating on women in his own division, now he's got to go pick fights with women in smaller weight divisions? What a fucking scum bag.
    You Shhh! If he feels like he is smaller then he should be allowed to fight smaller women. Everything is ok as long as you are constantly being as PC as possible.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    You Shhh! If he feels like he is smaller then he should be allowed to fight smaller women. Everything is ok as long as you are constantly being as PC as possible.
    You try to be politically correct but still refer to him as "he" lol

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Sex is assigned by nature, gender is a man made concept. "He" can be a "she", but I personally feel she still has the physical attributes of a male, and that is why there is a separation. She was clearly dealt a rough road in this life, but if she feels this change was needed to find her own personal happiness then she needs to accept she has to give some things up(other than her man parts), and competing in gender specific sports is one of them. The commissions just need to come out say they will or won't allow it, and hope that puts an end to this thing.

Uh huh. I think we understand.

BP
    Last edited by _DCdoctr_; 04-23-2013 at 09:14 PM.
    Kevo's response regarding Jon Jones' toe injury:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    At what point did the injury occur?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    The part where his big toe does a backflip

Thread Information