Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Jon Jones: 'People Like Matt Mitrione are Scumbags'

Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post

u r clearly mad

actually I'm having an awesome night

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    I can see this leading into a HW tune-up fight for Jones. Jones is hopeing people forgot him saying how they should act as he was a good example and crashes his car with someone other than his wife. Not smart to throw stones in a glass house
    Yes because the damage Jones did to that pole was far more damaging than Mitrione's comments.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

I have respect for Mitrione as what he did took courage. He gave his opinion in as honest and bold as you can be on a matter that most either wouldn't have the guts to say or would try to be as PC as possible.

Brown Pride

Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    actually I'm having an awesome night
    I am about to as well. Got my work done time to let loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesnar_FTW View Post
    I have respect for Mitrione as what he did took courage. He gave his opinion in as honest and bold as you can be on a matter that most either wouldn't have the guts to say or would try to be as PC as possible.
    It takes as much courage to tear someone down as it does to fart on a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I view him as a person. A man who is making a career out of fighting women. Which is something I have zero respect for.
    This might be the first time Ive agreed with you %100

I cannot say it enough. F%^& that guy for waiting until he was a man in his mid thirties before he decided he wanted to be a girl and make a living out of beating the s&#@ out of women. That is a seriously disgusting individual in my opinion.

That being said, this is probably the first Jones quote that Ive totally disagreed with.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    It takes as much courage to tear someone down as it does to fart on a bus.
    If they "tear someone down" for trying to make a career out of beating women, then tear them down!

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    If they "tear someone down" for trying to make a career out of beating women, then tear them down!
    Insulting someone whom you don't know for no reason at all is not stable and intelligent behaviour.

There is a difference between disagreeing with her right to compete and calling her a horrible human being. If you'd think a little bit, you'd understand that someone who has been through tribulations of that sort has already had enough insults to deal with.

I have stated many times that I do not think Fallon Fox should compete against women, but that doesn't mean she has to be tar and feathered in public.
    Last edited by Sniggles; 04-27-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Insulting someone whom you don't know for no reason at all is stable and intelligent behaviour.

There is a difference between disagreeing with her right to compete and calling her a horrible human being. If you'd think a little bit, you'd understand that someone who has been through tribulations of that sort has already had enough insults to deal with.

I have stated many times that I do not think Fallon Fox should compete against women, but that doesn't mean she has to be tar and feathered in public.
    That's your opinion. I have mine. My opinion happens to be that this is in fact a horrible human being. Not for her lifestyle, but for her choice of career. And yes, Fox should be tarred and feathered in public for this.

Thread Information