Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Jon Jones: 'People Like Matt Mitrione are Scumbags'

Should Jones be suspended for this? He disparaged another fighter. "scum bag" and "sick freak" are equal on the insult meter. Are fighters going to be suspended every time they say something negative about another fighter, or is this like hate crimes where you get harsher punishment if the person you insult is different from you on some way?

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    I still find it funny how some people think what Fox is doing is ok lol this is a person who was a man for over 20 years, and 5 years later they are beating up on women. Not only beating up on women, but confronting them and challenging them aggressively (as stated in the Sunday morning rumor mill). It's a complete joke.
    You have to understand the current political climate. Those who are different are above criticism. They are poor victims of the masses after all and we should give them a pass.

3. Default

Well, its sure good to see that bigotry and hate are alive and well behind the anonymity of the internet. I wonder how many of you would still be expressing your hate filled and ignorant views if you were accountable for your opinions.

So much for equality eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Lesnar_FTW View Post
    I have respect for Mitrione as what he did took courage. He gave his opinion in as honest and bold as you can be on a matter that most either wouldn't have the guts to say or would try to be as PC as possible.
    It's good to see you appreciate fighters who give their honest opinions. Hopefully this is applicable across the board.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Well, its sure good to see that bigotry and hate are alive and well behind the anonymity of the internet. I wonder how many of you would still be expressing your hate filled and ignorant views if you were accountable for your opinions.

So much for equality eh?
    I totally agree. Jon Jones is both anonymous and hate filled.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    You have to understand the current political climate. Those who are different are above criticism. They are poor victims of the masses after all and we should give them a pass.
    Or maybe it is not about perpetuating negativity when you don't have to. Treating others like shit is not particularly conducive of happiness, now is it?

Carry on with your Randian Objectivism.

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    That's your opinion. I have mine. My opinion happens to be that this is in fact a horrible human being. Not for her lifestyle, but for her choice of career. And yes, Fox should be tarred and feathered in public for this.
    Welp, that's not how you run a business unless you like being in the courtroom more than making money.
    Last edited by Sniggles; 04-27-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Says the guy that admitted to a DUI.

Mitrione thinks Fallon Fox is a man fighting women, & he's against that. The language he used wasn't politically correct, but the sentiment made sense & he didn't put anyone in danger.

Bones needs to look in the mirror & stop throwing stones in glass houses.
    “Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Welp, that's not how you run a business unless you like being in the courtroom more than making money.
    And I don't run a business. So what does that have to do with anything?

Oh. I get it. Someday if I choose to start my own business I'll probably want to watch what I say in public so I don't get sued. Thank you for the advice kind sir.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    It takes as much courage to tear someone down as it does to fart on a bus.
    I disagree with this, sometimes it can be really difficult if you are being honest.

I have no idea what kind of mindset Fox has, but honestly he seems really aggressive, which would lead me to believe he thinks like a man, which would give him an advantage (imo).

As far as Jones is concerned, I'll treat him much like I do the Diaz bros. and ignore most of what he says and just watch him fight. He isn't the most entertaining but he has shown something new to the sport with his amazing awareness inside the cage.

Thread Information