+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon Jones: 'People Like Matt Mitrione are Scumbags'

I still find it funny how some people think what Fox is doing is ok lol this is a person who was a man for over 20 years, and 5 years later they are beating up on women. Not only beating up on women, but confronting them and challenging them aggressively (as stated in the Sunday morning rumor mill). It's a complete joke.

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    From a guy with a DUI

He is arrogant and needs to see the reak world

wake up u broke the law....he did not
    And put other people's lives in dangers. So many drunk drivers kill innocent people each year -- that's what scum really is.

Maybe Mitrione's comments were insensitive; however, Fox is genetically a man. Surgery can't fix your DNA.

^Especially while being sponsored by bud light...after saying "I will never get a dui or anything crazy like that" lol

he calls her a person.. he's blatantly saying that Fallon is not a she but some in between thing ..which is exactly what Matt's point was.. Jon is just trying to suck up to fans to look pc just like the time he did the anti drinking and driving commercial... in my opinion Jon Jones is a non person himself because he's so fake. you can't take anything he has to say seriously because in the words of Greg Jackson he's just going out of his way to get some fans..

you can agree that a person should be able to do what they want with their life ie.. get a sex change but if you had sex with a "woman" and later on found out it used to be a guy how would you feel? so there is a logical perspective that says hey do what you want but then there is the reality slap in the face that says hey you were born a guy and no matter how hard they try you will always be more male then the average female.. nobody looks at a ferrari kit for pontiac fiero and thinks it's a real ferrari if they knew it was a pontiac before..

Quote Originally Posted by PBJihad View Post
    And put other people's lives in dangers. So many drunk drivers kill innocent people each year -- that's what scum really is.

Maybe Mitrione's comments were insensitive; however, Fox is genetically a man. Surgery can't fix your DNA.
    Calling someone a sociopathic freak because they were born differently and had a different struggle than you did is not something a person with a semblance of empathy would do. Fox's life struggle is an uncommon subject that not everyone has the ability to understand. People have a right to discuss their thoughts on whether or not she has the right to compete, but blatantly attacking an individual that you don't know is sick behaviour.

Mitrione made insensitive comments and is being criticized rightfully. All Jones did was answer a reporter's question. Do you actually think these articles by reporters are based off of a fighter's rehearsed tirades (like Mitrione's was in a non-journalistic manner) or that they are asked a line of questions to which they respond. The latter is the case a majority of the time. Jones gave his opinion, something everyone has a right to have. But it is up to the reader to interpret what was said, some are using their imagination more than is necessary.

Jones is not the only one who has commented on Mitrione's thoughts. Some people agree with some of what he said, which is that Fallon Fox is genetically a man. You have to lack common sense to not see that whatever the motives were on Matt's part, it was all about shameless self-promotion by being inflammatory, which is not professional at all. Every ordinary human is accountable for his actions, we have all made mistakes.

If Matt is smart he will take his lumps and let the tides pass rather than trying to rationalize his behaviour. This is not something that will define his entire life unless he perpetuates the negative energy that he has put out there.

Quote Originally Posted by dj triple View Post
    he calls her a person.. he's blatantly saying that Fallon is not a she but some in between thing ..which is exactly what Matt's point was.. Jon is just trying to suck up to fans to look pc just like the time he did the anti drinking and driving commercial... in my opinion Jon Jones is a non person himself because he's so fake. you can't take anything he has to say seriously because in the words of Greg Jackson he's just going out of his way to get some fans..
    Every single human being presents an image of who they are and what they believe from the culmination of their trials and tribulations through communication.

Have you ever tried to be a better person or do you stay status quo forever and never learn anything?
    Last edited by Sniggles; 04-26-2013 at 03:24 AM.

Says the d-bag.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    So Bones is allowed to call Mitrione a scumbag for something he did, but we are being ridiculous for pointing out a thing that Bones did? It's the circle of life I guess.
    I was more or less addressing how some write off Jones because he got busted by choosing to drink and drive, yet they would hate for the masses to define them by their own daily mistakes, regardless of the level of severity. And in return, they themselves would pray for other's compassion and understanding. I'm no fan of Jones, but even hinting that one can't make analyses because they're not a professional or because they've committed some past atrocity is demonstrating a lack of growth.

There are many people who the world would call ill-educated just because they don't have a piece of paper signifying their intelligence. These same people lacking said credentials are often written off even when they carry with them a lot of wisdom. I have quite a few patients who are smarter than I'll ever be. I'd hate to think that I'd ever believe myself too intelligent to ever receive instruction from one of them just because of their past or my belief in myself to be more intelligent. I may know more regarding some things, but I'm usually willing to actively listen to others. I can always deduce later.

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    ^Especially while being sponsored by bud light...after saying "I will never get a dui or anything crazy like that" lol
    That was funny. Pride comes before the destruction of a Bentley.

BP
    Last edited by _DCdoctr_; 04-26-2013 at 03:53 AM.
    Kevo's response regarding Jon Jones' toe injury:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    At what point did the injury occur?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    The part where his big toe does a backflip

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post

Every single human being presents an image of who they are and what they believe from the culmination of their trials and tribulations through communication.

Have you ever tried to be a better person or do you stay status quo forever and never learn anything?
    i don't even get what point you are trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by dj triple View Post
    i don't even get what point you are trying to make.
    He's saying that we are a product of our experiences; not that all our experiences have to define us. Some people prescribe to the thinking that mistakes are only a negative thing. It would behoove all to show some form of compassion and empathy instead of being one who is always on the threshold to jump on another for their mistakes and poor judgement(s).

BP
    Kevo's response regarding Jon Jones' toe injury:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    At what point did the injury occur?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    The part where his big toe does a backflip

Calling someone a sociopathic freak because they were born differently
    How exactly Fox was born differently?
    He was born a man and he is a man, it was his choice to look like a woman.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information