Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitrione slams transgendered Fallon Fox as 'sick, sociopathic, disgusting freak

Default Mitrione slams transgendered Fallon Fox as 'sick, sociopathic, disgusting freak

Matt Mitrione slams transgendered fighter Fallon Fox as 'sick, sociopathic, disgusting freak' - MMA Fighting

And then there's the opinion of UFC heavyweight Matt Mitrione, who not only objects to Fox competing with women, but sees Fox's pursuit as "sociopathic."

That was just one of the choice terms Mitrione used while discussing his feelings on the matter during Monday's edition of The MMA Hour. During his segment of "The Mitrione Minute," a brief interlude in which he gives his unabashed thoughts on various subjects, Mitrione -- appearing via Skype from a bar "somewhere in Europe," where he was celebrating his UFC on FUEL 9 knockout of Phil De Fries -- voluntarily unleashed on Fox, unprompted by any questions.

He began with a story mentioning that he watched the classic film "The Silence of the Lambs" last week, and likened Fox to the film's antagonist, serial killer Jame Gumb, who went by the nickname "Buffalo Bill."

"Maybe instead of being 'the Queen of Swords,' Fallon Fox should consider being "The King of the Buffalos," he said.

Repeatedly referring to Fox as "he" and "him," Mitrione said after viewing Fox's fight videos, he hadn't "seen a man beat a woman like that since Chris Brown beat Rihanna. That is exceptional how he just beats innocent, unknowing women like that. Incredible."

After telling another joke, host Ariel Helwani asked Mitrione, "Why do you hate Fallon Fox so much, and why do you keep calling she a 'he'?"

"Because she's not a he. He's a he," he said. "He's chromosomally a man. He had a gender change, not a sex change. He's still a man. He was a man for 31 years. Thirty-one years. That's a couple years younger than I am. He's a man. Six years of taking performance de-hancing drugs, you think is going to change all that? That's ridiculous.

"That is a lying, sick, sociopathic, disgusting freak," he continued. "And I mean that. Because you lied on your license to beat up women. That's disgusting. You should be embarrassed yourself. And the fact that Florida licensed him because California licensed him or whoever the hell did it, it's an embarrassment to us as fighters, as a sport, and we all should protest that. The woman that's fighting him, props to you. I hope you beat his ass, and I hope he gets blackballed and never fights again, because that's disgusting and I'm appalled by that."

It was then mentioned by Helwani that Mitrione, who is usually a light-hearted jokester, had just "taken a turn to serious town," but Mitrione insisted it was for good reason.

"I'm glad I could make fun of him a little bit because he's obviously got some mental issues and wants to beat up on women," he said.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

2. Default

The only "embarassment to fighters" here is Mitrone

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    The only "embarassment to fighters" here is Mitrone
    I disagree, is anything he said there not true? Its really a slap in the face to the integrity of MMA as a sport. She or He whatever you want to call her shouldnt be fighting women plain and simple.

I lost a lot of respect for the Florida AC for giving her a license to fight a women. Like meathead said props to the girl who is stepping up to fight her/him at least this time EVERYONE knows she use to be a man rather than it being a secret for her previous fights.

Meathead earning his name.

I'm pretty pro gay rights and all that shit but you have to draw the line at sports. It's a safety issue at this point and a real slippery slope.

You want to live your every day life as a woman hey that is fine by me but you can't play pro sports in my eyes.

Me thinks Meathead once had an encounter with a woman that turned out to be a tranny, and he's letting his feelings about them be heard.

I'm not gonna sugarcoat this at all, pretend time ends when someone can get hurt. If nobody is at risk of getting injured then by all means let the guy think he is a woman, but it stops when an actual woman can get hurt.
    Big Hairy American Winning Machine

"Because she's not a he. He's a he," he said. "He's chromosomally a man. He had a gender change, not a sex change. He's still a man. He was a man for 31 years. Thirty-one years. That's a couple years younger than I am. He's a man. Six years of taking performance de-hancing drugs, you think is going to change all that? That's ridiculous.
    Only part I agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Only part I agree with.
    There was another part to it to not agree with?

Quote Originally Posted by CRisCO View Post
    There was another part to it to not agree with?
    Obviously.

Thread Information