Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whose next for... (spolier)

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Default whose next for... (spolier)

Who Should Jones fight next?

rumor has it that Jones will fight Goose at Fox Sports1.

Then what?

Glover vs. DC once Glover gets past Te Huna?

Jones should then fight Anderson and go to HW after that.

Jones was very impressive against Chael. Took him down 3 times in 1 round easily and Chael is no Joke in the wrestling department.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Damn, talk about graphic...

Jones has been injured in several fights and still continued... Question his personality, but you cannot question his heart. he still goes hard even after being injured...

Lets hope he isnt out too long. He said he wanted to get back in there fast before this fight happened.

3. Default

I would think the top three guys are Goose, Machida, and Glover.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Yes Jones could fight Machida next....

then have Goose vs. Glover for next shot... possibly on same card....

DC vs. Shogun/Nog or Hendo/Rashad Winner for next in line, if he decides to come down...

Jones said he wants to fight a few more times this year, so lets hope he heals up soon so we can get the LHW division sorted out for good b4 he moves up to HW.

Can't wait to see either Glover vs. Jones. I think Jones would beat Goose handily... And Machida... well we know what happened to him...

I think Goose would be a fun fight to see Jones's approach but I think with a win over Evans, they hotshot Hendo to a title shot given his name value, age and the fact that he was originally matched-up with Jones once upon a time(I'm factoring in that they won't care if he's only on a one fight win streak...).

Cormier was in excellent shape for the Mir fight a few weeks out of it, but decided to bulk up a bit because he didn't want to be giving up so much weight to Mir and packed a few on. I'd love to see Cormier get a shot and think that'd be a tremendous matchup, but I'd be scared shitless of Cormier's kidneys shutting down if he tries to go below 215, so he'll have to be extremely safe with any approach down to 205, which would probably take some time. I've heard his diet is abysmal, so there are maybe a few paradigm shifts that could make a possible move to LHW easier. If he loses the weight simply from a superior diet and camp and only has to cut a bit, that's wonderful, but I don't want to see a zonked-out and drained Cormier.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    I think Goose would be a fun fight to see Jones's approach but I think with a win over Evans, they hotshot Hendo to a title shot given his name value, age and the fact that he was originally matched-up with Jones once upon a time(I'm factoring in that they won't care if he's only on a one fight win streak...).
    I picture a Jones/Goose matchup in being a Jones dominated wrestling affair and have for quite a while.

If DC stays at heavy then I would love to see him versus Roy. That would be a very good match.

How long will this put Jones out? Surgery then recovery what do you think the time frame is?

A lot could happen. DC could go down and get a win under his belt at 205. Would love to see DC vs Machida if Jones is gonna be out for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    How long will this put Jones out? Surgery then recovery what do you think the time frame is?
    Will be out less time than Belcher, that's for sure. 6 months out of training for sure. I'd say 10-12 months.

Thread Information