Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brett Rogers released from Bellator & Clifford Starks released from UFC roster

Default Brett Rogers released from Bellator & Clifford Starks released from UFC roster

Brett Rogers appears to have been released from Bellator - Bloody Elbow

Following a 1–1 stint with the promotion, that saw him lose most recently to current heavyweight champion Alexander Volkov, it would appear that Rogers has been released from his Bellator contract. His profile has been removed from their website, and when asked about his next fight Rogers posted the following messages on his Twitter account:

Brett Rogers @Brettrogersmma
    Looks like I'm gonna be fighting in Korea!!!!!
    5:42 PM May 3rd

Middleweight Clifford Starks the latest fighter to be released from UFC roster
    Report: Middleweight Clifford Starks the latest fighter to be released from UFC roster - MMAmania.com

According to a report from British news outlet MMA Opinion, the 32-year-old has been released from his UFC contract following a 92-second knockout loss to Yoel Romero at UFC on FOX 7: "Henderson vs. Melendez" on April 20, 2013.

Pair the MMA Opinion report with the fact Starks' profile is no longer on the organization's official website and it appears there is one less middleweight employed by the UFC.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

2. Default

tough business to be in

Man hasn't Rogers fallen far. He looked great till he fought Overeem. I wouldn't say i was a fan necessarily but i thought he had a lot of potential and was interested to see how far he could go
    Favourites- Fedor, Randy, the Nogs, Bas, Hunt, Igor Vovchanchyn, Lesnar, Chael, Jennum, Matt Brown, Taktarov, Pat Barry, Bam Bam Dewees, Hamill, Renzo, Cro Cop, Te Huna, Maia, Lawler, Mousasi

Back to the tire shop.

I'm sure that wife beating mess didn't help his career out any either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendeko View Post
    Man hasn't Rogers fallen far. He looked great till he fought Overeem. I wouldn't say i was a fan necessarily but i thought he had a lot of potential and was interested to see how far he could go
    I know what you're saying. I was never a fan of his really either but going into the Fedor fight I was actually a little bit worried for Fedor. That is up until, you know...

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    I know what you're saying. I was never a fan of his really either but going into the Fedor fight I was actually a little bit worried for Fedor. That is up until, you know...

yeah even after the first round when fedor didnt submit him i was worried, until he got his head completely knocked off

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    tough business to be in
    ...and yet, Leonard Garcia is still with the UFC.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

No leeway at all after breaking his arm in the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    No leeway at all after breaking his arm in the fight?
    About as much leeway as he gave his wife when he was choking her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Thread Information