Thread: Amamtear MMA fights

Default Amamtear MMA fights

Going to a local MMA card tonight. It's amatear but still pretty good. Rated Florida's #! amateaur MMa promotion. Whatever that's worth.

Rise of a Warrior Mixed Martial Arts | The Best Amateur MMA in Florida

I'll post pictures later
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

2. Default

Great Kevo bout time you do some good I,ve been to a few of them they were great just I didn't know any of them so had no idea what to expect. Have fun and let us know

Been to a few as well. Always good fights for the most part, but many of the fights are guys throwing bombs until one falls. Worst part of the events are the drunk fools that dont have a clue of whats going on and just scream random nonsense to make a scene - but im sure thats the same way for UFC fights live as well.

If you ever get a chance to go see Bellator live i suggest you do that. They put on a great show.

I really really would love to go to a Bellator show.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

I guess it will be very good. Maybe not very technical fights, but entertaining.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I've gone to about 40 local shows
    gone to an IFL event and A strike force and m-1 yet to get to see the ufc live

Thread Information