Thread: Bellator will have another time change

Default Bellator will have another time change

With fall season approaching, Bellator will have another time change - MMA Fighting

The announcement of the new time change for TNA Impact Wrestling by Spike TV to 9-11 p.m. Thursdays, guarantees Bellator will no longer air from 10 p.m. to midnight that night. It would make it difficult to air on Thursdays. But during the fall, with the exception of Tuesdays, there are issues with every night.
    This is something to keep an eye on. It would seem crazy for Spike to give up confidence already.

There's plenty of room in SPIKE's scheduling what with the hundreds of re-runs they show.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    There's plenty of room in SPIKE's scheduling what with the hundreds of re-runs they show.
    They don't even air the good re-runs anymore. Remember MXC? That and Deadliest Warrior were the only two reasons I ever watched that channel.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    They don't even air the good re-runs anymore. Remember MXC? That and Deadliest Warrior were the only two reasons I ever watched that channel.
    MXC was hilarious, far better than Wipeout. Otherwise Spike for me is uninteresting. However, I don't like the time that Bellator is on TV on thursdays anyway. It is kind of late for those people that work in the morning and need their beauty sleep (of which I need large amounts). Tuesday from 9-11 wouldn't be so bad as 10-12 but whatever. So long as they keep showing the fights.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

I would like an earlier time as well. Luckily with dvr I could watch the lesser ones the next day.

I watched a fake reality show about America's next top blunt hunter. For some reason I found it to be comedy gold. The jake montrose guy and the deaf girl were awesome.

Meh. Everything on SPIKE besides Bellator is a waste of time. I'd rather not watch a movie with 50 minutes of advertisements.

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    You want it earlier heck you got a extra hour than me.
    You probably want it to come on at 6 ET? That way you can watch Matlock before bedtime. Don't you old man?

Thread Information