+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rory MacDonald ready to make Jake Ellenberger his first Top 10 victim

Guys, it's not like BJ is a saint.
    Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Frankie Edgar!

I am leaning towards rory in this one. I kinda think he will lose round one but will outlast jake in a ud or by GNP in the third.

rory won't be able to make the cut pretty soon. he was a giant compared to penn, i can picture him moving up a division soon.

BJ's biggest and baddest opponent has always been his ego. As for the topic at hand, Rory will trounce Jake.

I am a big fan of Rory and I hope he continues his streak against Ellenberger in the same fashion as he has done so to others up to this point. I want to see Rory with the gold some day. I admire the brutality and killer instinct he has in him.

Ellenberger has always been a badass, too. This really is a damn great fight and I cannot wait for it. No injuries, please.

WAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I want Ellenburger to end this guy. Something about Rory just gets under my skin. I think it had to do with the Penn fight when he was just blatantly disrespecting BJ during the fight. I've never heard so many boo's in my life.

I hope Jake KO's him in brutal fashion, though I am fully aware of what Rory is capable of.

WAR JUGGERNAUT!
    It's his Canadian Passport!!!

In all seriousness he's just a really socially awkward dude.

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I want Ellenburger to end this guy. Something about Rory just gets under my skin. I think it had to do with the Penn fight when he was just blatantly disrespecting BJ during the fight. I've never heard so many boo's in my life.

I hope Jake KO's him in brutal fashion, though I am fully aware of what Rory is capable of.

WAR JUGGERNAUT!
    I'm not sure what you mean. I'll have to watch the Fox broadcast but being there live the boos weren't that bad. The boos at the Silva-Leites fight were way worse.

Don't really get the whole disrespecting BJ thing either. He did the whole dancing his feet thing but it seemed like it was more to try to get BJ to engage and open up rather than be disrespectful. Certainly Rory was confident going in but just because he didn't put BJ up on a pedestal doesn't he didn't repect him.

I'll have to rewatch the fight but that's just my two cents.
    Hating on Anderson Silva before it was the cool thing to do.

The idea of a "true number one contender" is the stupidiest MMA idea to be perpetuated by fans and media, EVER.

HATES the new MMANEWS forum. Bring back the dark background.

Rory wins by viscous unanimous decision.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information