+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kongo Says He Would 'F*** Up' Cain Velasquez in Rematch

Default Kongo Says He Would 'F*** Up' Cain Velasquez in Rematch

Cheick Kongo Says He Would 'F*** Up' Cain Velasquez in Rematch | Bleacher Report

Kongo, who recently parted ways with the UFC, certainly hasn't lost his confidence, despite coming off a devastating first-round knockout loss to Roy Nelson.

In an interview with MMA H.E.A.T's Karyn Bryant, he shocked the world by not only calling out the UFC heavyweight champ, but threatening to beat him up badly:

During the fight with [Nelson], I tried to protect myself and tried to do the right thing, but of course, Cain beat me up so bad. Cain I will f*** you up. You're the champ, okay, but if I had the chance, I would f*** you up...Next time will be my turn so don't worry.

Way to talk shit after you leave the organization Cheick.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

2. Default

Now that's funny

Cheicks an ass.

Cheick has been hanging out with Rampage too much.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Sure you would....

Seems like Kongo is still feeling the effects of Nelson's punch. He clearly hasn't regained his grasp on reality.
    The Jets have won more Superbowls than you have.

Hahahaha Why do people do this? No one takes stuff like this seriously. It's like Jose Canseco acting like MLB is keeping him from making a comeback, and being absolutely dominate. Anybody remember when Dez Bryant claimed the Cowboys were "unbeatable"... Halfway through the season...when the Cowboys had like a .500 record? Confidence is one thing, but claiming that you can beat the best when their is NO evidence to back it up just makes you look like a joke. Kongo didn't beat Cain before, and obviously their careers have gone in very different directions since. If he really believes what he is saying then cool, but put together a couple of wins, get back into the UFC, and put together a few more wins. He has to know that he sounds ridiculous. I do not like Bigfoot Silva, but at least he did the right stuff after his ass kicking.
    Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Frankie Edgar!

LOL no

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

I'm not even sure if I understand what the hell is trying to be said in this interview

During the fight with [Nelson], I tried to protect myself and tried to do the right thing, but of course, Cain beat me up so bad. Cain I will f*** you up. You're the champ, okay, but if I had the chance, I would f*** you up...Next time will be my turn so don't worry.
    none of that sentence is put together correctly to make a coherent statement. What the fuck consists of the right thing, getting brutally knocked out?

Apparently, ALL nerds with glasses act like this....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information