+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rory MacDonald ready to make Jake Ellenberger his first Top 10 victim

Default Rory MacDonald ready to make Jake Ellenberger his first Top 10 victim

Rory MacDonald ready to make Jake Ellenberger his first Top 10 victim - Five Ounces of Pain | RM Sports

“As far as what he said about me not beating anyone in the Top 10, it’s true. I haven’t beaten the caliber of fighters who are Top 10 or the guys he has beaten,” admitted MacDonald to Alchemist Radio when asked about some recent trash-talk from Ellenberger. “I’m a young guy and trying to work my way up into that position. This is what I’ve been working for. I’ve been knocking guys out, submitting guys and dominating them.”

“Now I’m here fighting guys in the Top 10, I’ve been climbing the ranks,” he continued. “Unfortunately for him, he’s going to be the first guy in the Top 10 that I’m going to have to take out. As far as what he said about my skills being average at best, I just think ignorance is bliss. He’s going to have a big eye opener on that night.”
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

This is going to be an amazing fight. Two very large, very talented welterweights. I have no idea how this is going to go, with Ellenberger having comical amounts of power and Rory coming out a better striker every fight. Both are solid wrestlers to boot.

This is awesome! Because I'm neutral on both these guys as a fan, I'm happy to just sit back and see what happens. Definitely in my top 3 fights of the summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

3. Default

Ellenberger. by KO
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

I want Ellenburger to end this guy. Something about Rory just gets under my skin. I think it had to do with the Penn fight when he was just blatantly disrespecting BJ during the fight. I've never heard so many boo's in my life.

I hope Jake KO's him in brutal fashion, though I am fully aware of what Rory is capable of.

WAR JUGGERNAUT!

5. 05-12-2013, 06:57 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I want Ellenburger to end this guy. Something about Rory just gets under my skin. I think it had to do with the Penn fight when he was just blatantly disrespecting BJ during the fight. I've never heard so many boo's in my life.
    I know what you mean man, he makes me feel uncomfortable when I see him speak in interviews. Damn he's a good fighter though, and I've enjoyed watching him evolve into the fighter that he is today, a guy with powerful wrestling and technical stand-up.

I think MacDonald will look to keep the distance, frustrate and outstrike Ellenberger when he's charging in, and possibly take him down. Having said that, Ellenberger is always going to have that right hand cocked and ready to change the complexion of the right. I'm taking MacDonald by late TKO or decision.
    Last edited by Dan; 05-12-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Favourite Fighters: A. Silva, Velasquez, Swanson, Bisping, W. Silva, Barnett, Faber, Dos Santos, Manuwa, McCall, Pickett & Poirier
    Least-Favourite Fighters: Story, Sylvia, Browne & Lentz

0-1 on sig bets.

meh, Ellenberger handles this. Rory is very dangerous tho and seems to get better and better every fight. He looked like a monster against BJ...

8. Default

I've gotta 3rd Rumble after the post I remembered the BJ fight and post presser I got a dislike for him

I'm with most of u, I was a big Rory fan till the BJ fight. Now I hope he gets ktfo in brutal fashion as well.

rory will win..

I didnt see the "douchebaggery" ya'll speak of at said presser...

Looks like I need to go find this vid

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information