Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanderlei Silva Goes Vampire on Chael Sonnen: 'I Want to Suck His Blood'

Default Wanderlei Silva Goes Vampire on Chael Sonnen: 'I Want to Suck His Blood'

Wanderlei Silva Goes Vampire on Chael Sonnen: 'I Want to Suck His Blood' | Bleacher Report

Most recently, Sonnen issued a 24-hour challenge aimed at Silva asking him to accept the bout against him in the UFC. Silva never responded on Twitter anyways, and on Tuesday night's edition of UFC Tonight, Sonnen says he's moved on and not worried about the fight any longer.

"I only follow a couple of rules in fighting, but one of them is you don't bully a guy," Sonnen stated. "A guy doesn't want to fight, you don't keep picking on him. I gave him the timeline; I was also giving it to myself—if he doesn't answer, I'm done and I'll move on, and I have."

Regardless of Sonnen's current position about the potential fight, Silva did finally respond with a statement of his own. He says he did not see anything about Sonnen's challenge on Twitter and still hasn't heard anything from the UFC regarding the fight actually taking place.

Silva did, however, unleash a somewhat bizarre and angry response when targeting Sonnen.

"Jon Jones and Anderson Silva have been too nice to Chael," Silva said in the statement to UFC Tonight. "I want to suck his blood. I want to smell it. Not just fight—I want to hurt him. Chael is a joke, man. He’s going to be second forever. He’s never going to be first."

Luckily for Silva, he didn't have to wait too long for Sonnen to answer his call, because the former middleweight title contender also happens to serve as a co-host on the Tuesday night news magazine show.

Needless to say, Sonnen was unimpressed with Silva's statement.

"I think the real breaking news there is that Wanderlei Silva put together a coherent sentence that somebody understood," Sonnen commented. "But I can assure you, Wanderlei, I will not be signing a contract for you to suck on any part of me. I suggest you go to a bath and find yourself."

While Sonnen tried to throw water on the potential fight after his Twitter challenge fell by the wayside, it would seem a grudge match pitting him against Silva could be just the fight the UFC needs to help headline one of their upcoming cards in August.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Kind of a weird thing to say... Still, I am intrigued at the thought of this matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Kind of a weird thing to say... Still, I am intrigued at the thought of this matchup.
    Why? Sonnen will outwrestle him for a boring UD.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

"I think the real breaking news there is that Wanderlei Silva put together a coherent sentence that somebody understood," Sonnen commented.
    As much as I dislike Chael's media persona, I half chuckled at this. Reminds me of his "I want to fuck Chuck" gaffe which, granted, was arguably the least boring event of the entire UFC 61 card.

5. Default

Who else for these two do we want to see them fight? Both are out of the running for a title run. These two should make a good fight atleast plenty of pre fireworks any how. I see it as who ever gets there game plan off takes it. Sonnen should take it but Wandy has the start of each round to get it done. Haven't seen Sonnen finish any one so there should be 3 rounds of it for Wandy to try.

First he wanted to f**k Chuck Liddell now he wants to suck off Chael Sonnen.

Ok Mike Tyson....
    Favorite UFC Fighters:

HW-Cigano, Frank Mir, Cain Valasquez
    LHW-Machida, Franklin, Jon Jones
    MW-Maia, Gouveia, Anderson
    WW-GSP, Hazelett ,Diaz
    LW-BJ Penn, Huerta, Lauzon

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    That's what I find intriguing about it. Not the boring part. Every fight starts standing and I would be interested to see if Chael got him down or if Wanderlei would be able to bait him into fighting his kind of fight like he did against Stann.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    A lot can be said about Chael But if one is honest the one thing as fan we can't say is that chael is a lay n pray kind of fighter he never has been

so sure he will most likley win this fight by ud but it will be anything but boring if you are indeed a true fan of the whole sport

Thread Information