+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Nate Diaz defends Pat Healy, uses gay slur against 'guy who took the money'

Quote Originally Posted by dj triple View Post
    dude do you live on mma news.. don't you have any real life friends? maybe you should start training to give yourself something to do outside of being an internet warrior?

I do plenty with my time.

I don't know about you but it is not difficult at all to pop on 3 times a day while I am browsing the internet. Perhaps you are the deficient one. Ah... forget the perhaps.

Do you have something more intelligent to say beyond, "I will totally come to fight you?" Then following it up with calling ME the internet warrior? Bahahahaha.

Clearly not.

Keep on keepin' on calling people fags and thinking that anyone who doesn't is a corporate slave. Your momma must have downed a 1/5 of whiskey along with 2 packs of cigarettes nightly while she was incubating you.

Some people have more than a thimble of working brain cells, not you pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post

I do plenty with my time.

I don't know about you but it is not difficult at all to pop on 3 times a day while I am browsing the internet. Perhaps you are the deficient one. Ah... forget the perhaps.

Do you have something more intelligent to say beyond, "I will totally come to fight you?" Then following it up with calling ME the internet warrior? Bahahahaha.

Clearly not.

Keep on keepin' on calling people fags and thinking that anyone who doesn't is a corporate slave. Your momma must have downed a 1/5 of whiskey along with 2 packs of cigarettes nightly while she was incubating you.

Some people have more than a thimble of working brain cells, not you pal.
    wow thanks for the novel.. and it only took you 2 min to reply to me.. the only person i called a fag was caraway and i said it as a joke. honestly if it offends you and your bf that i use the word fag i'm honestly sorry.

do you even train in mma? too bad we can't meet in person so i can show you how special i am..

Whatcha gonna do Brother, when the New World Order destroys you?

wow thanks for the novel.. and it only took you 2 min to reply to me.. the only person i called a fag was caraway and i said it as a joke. honestly if it offends you and your bf that i use the word fag i'm honestly sorry.
    do you even train in mma? too bad we can't meet in person so i can show you how special i am..
    Just stop. No one cares. This is an MMA forum not a sorority.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

Well I have not read back through this whole thread for obvious reasons, so I am sure it has already been said but...

UFC fines a fighter for saying fag but the president runs around calling dykes and counts....
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Maybe it's such a big deal because the UFC actually has a gay fighter on their roster now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

7. 05-18-2013, 09:07 PM

Last edited by Sniggles; 05-18-2013 at 09:17 PM.

dude do you live on mma news.. don't you have any real life friends? maybe you should start training to give yourself something to do outside of being an internet warrior?
    How old are you? Because by this post I would think you are a mature adult in his mid 30s....
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information