Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Nate Diaz defends Pat Healy, uses gay slur against 'guy who took the money'

Quote Originally Posted by d-low View Post
    Brainless Diaz strikes again!
    People still do that?
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Eh. I don't care. An idiot called a guy a fag. Whoopee.

I gotta be honest, if I was the guy being insulted, I would take more offense being called a "little ass bitch" than being called a fag....
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

Quote Originally Posted by dj triple View Post
    i love how free speech only applies to people who don't have jobs.. words only have the power that people give them.
    You are provided free speech from the govt, not provided freedom of consequence from your employer. Zuffa is free to cut to anyone for absolutely no reason, so they obviously have the right to do so over people acting like morons and potentially hurting their bottom line. Freedom doesnt mean consequence free.
    LJS-NEMS

Like Nate would have refused the $65k....

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Why not just make him fight Rory at WW again?
    Because it's be punishing Rory with a fight that would do nothing for his career. They should make him fight Jake Shields or be cut instead.

Seriously this is ridiculous.
    So he called Caraway a fag, wooow what a fucking big deal!! I bet the whole homosexual community is so offended by that now right?

It's OK if they want to show themselves as huge supporters of gay people, but come on, this is becoming really stupid.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

8. Default

Nate Diaz suspended over controversial tweet

Nate Diaz has been been suspended by the UFC after using a gay slur in a tweet Thursday afternoon.

"We are very disappointed by Nate Diaz’s comments, which are in no way reflective of our organization. Nate is currently suspended pending internal investigation and we will provide further comment once the matter has been decided," the UFC said in a statement.
    So apparently he could still potentially get fined or fired...

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Seriously this is ridiculous.
    So he called Caraway a fag, wooow what a fucking big deal!! I bet the whole homosexual community is so offended by that now right?

It's OK if they want to show themselves as huge supporters of gay people, but come on, this is becoming really stupid.
    Who cares what community it was directed at? He's a professional athlete publicly using hate speech.

What if he had tweeted that "the guy who took the money is the biggest NIGGER in the world"? Who cares, right? It's OK if the UFC wants to 'show themselves as huge supporters of black people, but come on, this is becoming really stupid', right?

Wrong.

Last edited by H0SS; 05-17-2013 at 06:46 AM.
    ------------------

Nate doesn't need the UFC, he will fight for War MMA.

lol actually that's exactly what freedom means.. so you think "some other people" making money is so important to the future of the world that it validates taking your freedom of speech away? way to be a slave to your boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Supe View Post
    You are provided free speech from the govt, not provided freedom of consequence from your employer. Zuffa is free to cut to anyone for absolutely no reason, so they obviously have the right to do so over people acting like morons and potentially hurting their bottom line. Freedom doesnt mean consequence free.

Thread Information