Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nate Diaz defends Pat Healy, uses gay slur against 'guy who took the money'

This just in from the Diaz Brothers: "oh look a flying fuck, it flew away before we could give it"

Quote Originally Posted by dj triple View Post
    lol actually that's exactly what freedom means.. so you think "some other people" making money is so important to the future of the world that it validates taking your freedom of speech away? way to be a slave to your boss
    Not at all. Freedom of speech means the freedom to express ones thoughts without government persecution.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Huge fan of Nate, but this is a total Nick type of comment, and that makes me sad. Too bad for him, although calling a guy a fag has seriously gotten out of control as far as it always has to be taken so dramatically... Just because someone calls me a motherfucker, I don't get all offended running around screaming, "NO, I DO NOT FUCK MOTHERS!" Why can't people just get over whatever word is used, we get the main message: person A doesn't like person B.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

You know im kind of waiting for an excuse since excuses are made famous in that camp.. going to say someone hacked his twitter account or some shit. But you know karma caught up on him. He talked all that shit about Thompson after their fight and Thompson refused to take the man's purse for being off weight and still Diaz was a dick about it, you deserved it bro, not everyone gets opportunities like this and the Diaz brothers are screwing it up.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Thumbs up

i said freedom not freedom of speech in reply to "Freedom doesnt mean consequence free"
    freedom =
    the state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint: He won his freedom after a retrial.
    exemption from external control, interference, regulation, etc.
    the power to determine action without restraint.
    political or national independence.
    personal liberty, as opposed to bondage or slavery: a slave who bought his freedom.

no worries though, no apology needed
    Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    Not at all. Freedom of speech means the freedom to express ones thoughts without government persecution.

At first I thought he was talking about Dana. Dana was the one who took the money after all. Technically speaking anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Suisse drunk I'm having the funsies people not like my crazy
    someone should take my phone when I'm drunk.

Well that's an easy Christmas gift for Nate,

"The Thesaurus For People That Lack Public Relation Skills"

Wow what a strong defense that is! Regardless of whether pot is an enhancement or not, it is illegal substance and Healy was caught, end of story, there is not defense for that from what I can tell.
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

Thread Information