+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nate Diaz defends Pat Healy, uses gay slur against 'guy who took the money'

1. Default

Fine Nate and give the money to Carway that should make them both happy

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    https://twitter.com/MMAjunkieJohn/st...47200675995649

Apparently Uncle Dana is unhappy.

Also, how the fuck do I embed tweets or video in this forum?!

EDIT: Testing..
    but if that was GSP or Cain or one of his money makers saying it, he wouldn't give 2 shits about what they say and if he did, he would just slap them on the wrist. I don't think nate will care if he is cut considering him and his brother are starting their own mma promotion.
    Dan "The G.O.A.T." Henderson

Member of the Demian Maia fan club

Anderson VS Shogun 2012 Dana make it happen

Quote Originally Posted by dmc_tim View Post
    but if that was GSP or Cain or one of his money makers saying it, he wouldn't give 2 shits about what they say and if he did, he would just slap them on the wrist. I don't think nate will care if he is cut considering him and his brother are starting their own mma promotion.
    I disagree. I feel if it was GSP, Bones, Silva, the top stars that are supposed to be setting the example it would be an even bigger deal. Hell Silva just got fined $50,000 for missing a press conference. Imagine if he came out on his twitter and called somebody a fag. Imagine if ESPN picked up that story on a slow news day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

4. Default

He could suspend Cain than uplift it and give him a fight in record time just like Meatheads. There's also a few rules to follow to start a promotion, and we all know how well Nick follows rules. So unless someone else runs the business for him I don't see it making enough money to support Nick and Nate.

Quote Originally Posted by dj triple View Post
    lol actually that's exactly what freedom means.. so you think "some other people" making money is so important to the future of the world that it validates taking your freedom of speech away? way to be a slave to your boss
    I'd argue but you've clearly shown a severe lack of understanding. Ill just go back to bein a corporate slave, like, man.

LJS-NEMS

You're harshin my mellow man...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Nate fought less than a month ago. He fights every 5-6 months on average. If he's suspended for 3 months, it would still give him time for a full camp before his next fight, according to the schedule he's established. Unless there is a significant fine, this is purely PR, and has no direct negative impact on Nate's life.

I do not see Nate getting cut for this.

I considered typing a response to the inane statement about freedom of speech [as opposed to Freedom of Speech, apparently] but I couldn't find short enough words to make it a worthwhile effort.

Pretty much everyone who responded understands what I'm talking about...but the initial and subsequent "slave to your boss" silliness actually makes me pity a fool.

Note: The medallion was entirely unplanned, sometimes the universe is just awesome, all by itself.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

Am I the only one that finds it ironic that Dana might be cutting someone for calling someone a fag? Didn't he do the same thing a couple years back and get himself in some hot water?

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by K1NG P3NN View Post
    Huge fan of Nate, but this is a total Nick type of comment, and that makes me sad. Too bad for him, although calling a guy a fag has seriously gotten out of control as far as it always has to be taken so dramatically... Just because someone calls me a motherfucker, I don't get all offended running around screaming, "NO, I DO NOT FUCK MOTHERS!" Why can't people just get over whatever word is used, we get the main message: person A doesn't like person B.
    haha, seriously. people need to lighten the hell up in this days society.

I mean "fag" isn't even a gay slur anymore. havnt these dipshit's seen that southpark biker episode?! lolz

I can understand if Diaz was on the clock sort of speaking when he made these comments and Im sure he is any time he is giving an interview or using his twitter. But if Diaz went to a anti-gay marriage rally or something of that nature on his own time, the UFC can fine him for that correct????
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information