Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Caraway Throws Salt On Wound: Happy To Take Healy’s Bonus, Hates Marijuana Read more

I've never tried weed.

I don't like the idea of it or the people who try to justify their need to get high through highlighting BS "health aspects," the fact it's naturally occurring, the fact it supposedly "opens your mind," etc. However, I CERTAINLY do not judge those who use it.

I simply don't understand (nor will I ever) why people are willing to risk so much for a buzz. I'm sure Healy likely agrees that it was stupid.

Furthermore, Caraway DOES come across as an ass often.

Part of me hopes Caraway attempts to kick some money over to Healy behind the scenes, although he's not obligated.

Additionally, I hope this sends a clear and concise message to others about the pitfalls of doing illegal stuff while under license to fight.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Listen. I, myself, do not smoke. I have dabbled in the past, but it is just that - the past. Having said that, I firmly believe that if Dan Henderson, Chael Sonnen, and Vitor Belfort can regularly be granted TRT exemptions from nearly any sporting regulatory body in the country, Mat Riddle and others with that use marijuana with medicinal qualities should be allowed to.

Granted, if fighting in a state that does not afford the ability to use THC for its medicinal properties, then that is an entirely different fight altogether.

There is a line drawn in the sand somewhere, but it is hard to make out and comprehend. Testosterone IS something that can give an athlete a competitive edge, whereas even the highest quality sativa will have no such impact. If anything, it would induce a more lethargic reaction, thus being more of a detriment than a positive influence.

Just my two cents. Congrats to Rye Bread for the extra bank roll due to Healy's poor decision making.

Whether it’s legal in real life or not, they tell you to follow the rules. You need to follow the rules
    I don't like caraway. I love weed. However, that statement right there is truth.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Suisse drunk I'm having the funsies people not like my crazy
    someone should take my phone when I'm drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    I've never tried weed.

I don't like the idea of it or the people who try to justify their need to get high through highlighting BS "health aspects," the fact it's naturally occurring, the fact it supposedly "opens your mind," etc. However, I CERTAINLY do not judge those who use it.

I simply don't understand (nor will I ever) why people are willing to risk so much for a buzz. I'm sure Healy likely agrees that it was stupid.

Furthermore, Caraway DOES come across as an ass often.

Part of me hopes Caraway attempts to kick some money over to Healy behind the scenes, although he's not obligated.

Additionally, I hope this sends a clear and concise message to others about the pitfalls of doing illegal stuff while under license to fight.
    Weed definitely makes me thing more abstractly, but those thoughts don't make much sense unless I write them down and read them while I'm sober.

Overall, Im a better artist while high and I'm better at video games & math. Then again; I have an obsessive habbit of over thinking things, so weed may jus be negating that.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

5. Default

There's nothing wrong with him disliking weed without having tried it. Hell, with all the morons out there who go on about it as if their entire lives revolve around this plant, I don't blame him. They are just as annoying as people who constantly talk/post about how drunk they got this past weekend. Bringing it up occasionally is one thing, but constantly droning on and on about it is another...

The same guy who went on twitter threatening, UFC female champion, Ronda Rousey with physical violence is back throwing out more classless comments for the world to pick up on.
    Wasn't Rousey the one who started it by stating several times that she wanted to fight Caraway and that she would beat him?

Maybe it’s just me, but there’s something to be said for being humble in times when you are rewarded for something you didn’t really deserve.
    But he did deserve the bonus, because he followed the rules and Healy didn't. Healy knew full well that there is a good chance he'd be drug tested, that weed was a banned substance, and that bonuses would be given out after/if the tests came back clean.
    ------------------

6. Default

Bryan Caraway responds to twitter backlash MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights

Caraway’s reaction to receiving the bonus money was considered by most to be less than humble and by some, in particular Nate Diaz, to be a ‘bitch move’. After catching wind of the negative backlash, Bryan “Kid” Caraway took to twitter to share his explanation for his previous comments.

@BryanCaraway: I feel I deserved the SOTN anyways for my sub. And fighting on 5 days notice cutting 23.5 pounds and making weight and winning!

@BryanCaraway: My oldest sister is heavily involved in drugs an has caused many hardships on my fam And she started with weed Dnt judge me u dnt know my story

Read more at Bryan Caraway responds to twitter backlash MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    So you definitely have to try everything in life in order to know what do you like and what do you hate??
    Oh, please. you're on your high horse with weed, always.

And apparently this toolbox used to sell PEDs..oh and his sister becoming a drug addict? That's HER fault, not alcohol's or weed's or who/whatever this ass wants to blame

First you accuse another of being on a high horse.....then you proceed to climb directly on one regarding drug and alcohol addiction. Nice.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

what a fag

Thread Information