Thread: Dana White says Evan Dunham was 'robbed' of a win against Rafael dos Anjos

Default Dana White says Evan Dunham was 'robbed' of a win against Rafael dos Anjos

UFC on FX 8 results: Dana White says Evan Dunham was 'robbed' of a win against Rafael dos Anjos - MMAmania.com

Rafael dos Anjos may have earned a unanimous decision victory over Evan Dunham at UFC on FX 8: "Belfort vs. Rockhold," but it appears few people agree with the decision, the most prominent of which is Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) President Dana White.

After three competitive rounds of battle, it seemed as though Dunham had done enough to walk away with the decision victory over the No. 10 ranked lightweight contender; however, all three judges scoring the bout from ringside awarded the victory to the Brazilian, which did not sit well with the UFC's head-honcho.

Outrage regarding the decision poured in on Twitter, and White was so aggravated with the decision that he went as far as to say Dunham was "robbed" of a victory.

"Dunham got ROBBED!!!," White wrote on his official Twitter account shortly after the decision was announced.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I agree..Dunham was more active and landed more shots

Dunham clearly won. It was a good scrap, but Dunham seemed to edge out dos Anjos each round.

Wouldnt be shocking to hear dos Anjos come out in a few days and say it was "a close fight but I did enough to win the fight" talk. I never understood why guys who clearly lose fights still come out and try to justify their "win". You lose fans that way as well as credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA4EVERRR View Post
    Dunham clearly won. It was a good scrap, but Dunham seemed to edge out dos Anjos each round.

Wouldnt be shocking to hear dos Anjos come out in a few days and say it was "a close fight but I did enough to win the fight" talk. I never understood why guys who clearly lose fights still come out and try to justify their "win". You lose fans that way as well as credibility.
    Boohoo.

Thread Information