Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Manager: Nate Diaz feels no remorse for tweet that got him fined, suspended

i respect him for being honest at least. I know i respect my honest friends a lot more then the yes men

is there a difference between your friends and someone who manages your career?

Isn't a manager supposed to put out fires and advise you on how to be more successful? I'm not indicating that this clown should lie for Nate, but this crap reeks of someone more interested in street cred, as opposed to de-escalating a situation or making a recently-blown-up-mountain back into a molehill.

This is more of the kerosene-on-the-fire technique.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

3. Default

RH+ it's fine to say what Nate meant, but should of left out he's not sorry for what he said even if Nate isn't.

4. Default

What I get from this article, is clearly the punishment wasnt enough, and the next time stupid falls out of nate's face, it should be a lot harsher then 20k and 90 days.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

Isn't a manager supposed to put out fires and advise you on how to be more successful? I'm not indicating that this clown should lie for Nate, but this crap reeks of someone more interested in street cred, as opposed to de-escalating a situation or making a recently-blown-up-mountain back into a molehill.

rh
    I will watch the fire with popcorns and not really care. If they get burned I will laugh heartily.

6. Default

true

Why is it such a big deal to offend certain groups? Why are they so special that rules must be created to keep them from being offended? How do they lay ownership of that word and tell everyone that it only has one meaning?
    I'm all for gay rights, but I hate gay bitches.
    WTF? dude really? Did you miss the day in highschool history where they talked about civil rights and all men created equal?
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

If he was close to being released this time as Dana said he was, maybe he should try just a little bit harder to keep his mouth shut. I mean, of course he won't and it's only a matter of time before he does this again. I'm surprised he's never gotten in shit for some of the things he says during the fight when the cameras are actually on him.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

rh
    Kogan definitely needs a class on some PR

I just want this whole thing to go away and be yesterday's news, we all already knew that the Diaz Brothers just dont give a fuck.

This whole article is so... gay. All he should have had to say is no homo, he would have been fine.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Thread Information